• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th June 2017 
    Thanks

Peptide BAC water mix

I've been thinking about peptides for some time now and after recently injuring my anterior delt I think it's time.

I'm planning on

GHRP-2 80mcg x 3 daily

CJC-1295 without dac 50mcg x 3 daily

BPC-157 250mcg x 2 daily

My query is the ratio to reconstitute the peptide with BAC water, Would this be supplied from the company I purchase said peptides from?

I have found varying ratios on the internet from 5mg BPC157 with 1ml and then with 3ml .......
    So please understand my confusion as this will be my first time.

Thanks in advance 👍
    Started @11st 2lb
    Currently @ 15st 3lb
    ALL NATURAL
    AROUND 14% FAT
    CURRENTLY LEAN BULLKING....
  2. #2 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I recommend you to use the peptide calculator in here https://researchpeptides.com/forums/58-peptide-calculator

I usually calculate the amount bacteriostatic water I'd add so it's easier to dose peptides afterward.
    Does your GHRP-2 come in a 5mg vial? And CJC1295 no DAC in 2mg vial?

If so then I would use 3ml of bac water for GHRP-2, that way you will need to draw 5iu's on 1ml insulin syringe to get an 80mcg but if you use a smaller syringe then you can simply change it in peptides calculator and it will show you how much to draw.

If your CJC1295 no DAC comes in a 2mg vial then I'd add 2ml bac water, that way you will need to draw 5iu's as well to get a 50mcg dose.

And does your BPC157 comes in a 5mg vial? If so then if you add 2ml bac water then 10iu's will give you a 250mcg dose...

Some peptides come with instructions how to reconstitute them and some don't, but they might not be accurate because everyone is using different doses that are required for their needs.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

Aaronsmithfit (15th June 2017)

4. #3 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think that there is any difference if you reconstitute your peptides with more or less bacteriostatic water. The most important thing is to dose them accurately and peptide calculator is really helpful in it.
  5. #4 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    I don't think that there is any difference if you reconstitute your peptides with more or less bacteriostatic water. The most important thing is to dose them accurately and peptide calculator is really helpful in it.
    Too much water isn't good either. I wouldn't add more than a ml to each mg of peptide. But yeah, OP to calculate the amount of bac water use the peptide calculator, it is a great tool and really easy to understand as well.
  6. #5 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I usually use 1ml of bacteriostatic water for Melanotan 2 and 0,5ml/mg for any other peptides.

And no, bac water probably won't be supplied with your peptide order, you will need to buy it separately.