• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th June 2017 
    Thanks

something that would improve sleep and prevent aging for my dad

What would be a good peptide or sarm for my dad who is looking for anti-aging and sleep effects? He doesn't want fat loss or muscle gain because he is in a good enough physical form for his age. The thing it that he is working 6-7 days a week and he often feels fatigued and tired during the day. I have used peptides and found that they are great for improving sleep so I am thinking that he could use Ipamorelin + Mod GRF once a day, before bed. Any thoughts? The problem with it would be the injection part though... he is pretty skeptical about giving himself injections?

What are other options? From what I understand, all peptides needs to be injected. How about that MK-677 stuff? Is it any good?
  2. #2 12th June 2017 
    Thanks
    If he is looking for only anti-aging and sleep effects then MK-677 would be good enough, 10mg/day. It is orally available so he won't have to inject, simply take a pill once a day.
  3. #3 12th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    If he is looking for only anti-aging and sleep effects then MK-677 would be good enough, 10mg/day. It is orally available so he won't have to inject, simply take a pill once a day.
    Thanks for your input, mate. So the MK-677 is the best non-injectable alternative to GH related peptides?
  4. #4 12th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    Thanks for your input, mate. So the MK-677 is the best non-injectable alternative to GH related peptides?
    Yes, and it is quite similar to peptides, it is a growth hormone secretagogue as well, the difference is the half-life. Peptide half life is only a couple of hours but MK-677 half-life is 24 hours. During those 24 hours, it releases approximately 10 pulses of growth hormone, if I remember correctly.

I haven't heard of any other growth hormone secretagogues that are availably orally.
  5. #5 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm somewhat hesitant about MK-677. The nature of its effects seem to point to a very heavy load for your pituitary gland. It reminds me of the high dose Triptorelin discussions. 10 pulses of GH seems like overkill. These pulses are also drug-induced rather than peptide-induced. I am skeptical of all the glowing "discussion" around a new drug when every discussion of the amazing peptide, Triptorelin, brings up warning signs and old wive's tales of chemical castration. Granted, I haven't read all of the literature on MK-677, but I am skeptical of any drug that claims to be more effective than peptides.