• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: where to start?

1. #1 7th June 2017 
    Thanks

where to start?

Good morning everyone!

I didn't go to the gym or train for years but now it's 3rd week in the gym and I am thinking of adding some supplements to kick start my progress. Before, I was training quite seriously, did a couple of sustanon cycles and also tried out HGH for a couple of months @ 4iu/day If I recall correctly. I am 45 years old and will visit an endocrinologist soon to test my hormone levels. I suspect that my testosterone levels are quite low. I also think about starting to use HGH once again soon. Or maybe you could suggest me something else that won't mess me up?

Thanks for any input. I am really happy that I am back in the gym because I have become terribly weak.
  2. #2 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    HGH would be really beneficial for you and even a low dose would provide amazing effects like lower body fat, better skin, improved recovery, more lean body mass, anti-aging and so on

The biggest issue with HGH is to find a good quality stuff. There are so many fakes that most people who still use HGH use a pharmacy grade stuff or don't use it at all.

Fortunately, there are a few HGH alternatives though - Growth hormone secretagogues. And I really recommend them. They signal the pituitary to release more growth hormone naturally so they don't suppress your natural production like HGH does.

There is an oral GH secretagogue - MK-677, that has a pretty long half-life and needs to be used only once a day.

There are also peptides - GHRP and GHRH. To get a maximum effect it's recommended to use them together as GHRP signals the pituitary to release the pulse and GHRH amplify that pulse. The downside with peptides is that they need to be injected several times a day but they are way stronger then MK-677 in my opinion. With a saturation dose 3x times a day you can easily achieve the same results of equivalent 3-4iu's HGH.
  3. #3 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Peptides seem quite interesting, I will read more about them, thanks!

EDIT: I just read a blog and couple of articles on this forum and they seem pretty amazing. Injecting multiple times a day is not really an issue for me.

And I know that it's hard to get real HGH, I have been scammed before that's why I am scared to buy it again.
    I might as well order some peptides right now from the site on this forum, but could you tell me which peptides I should get? I see that there are loads of them - GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin etc. which one should I get?
    Last edited by Bulgarian; 7th June 2017 at 09:19 AM.
  4. #4 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    You should get GHRP and GHRH.

GHRP:
    GHRP-6: This is the first generation GHRP. It has weaker growth hormone output then GHRP-2 but it has a side effect which makes you hungry after you inject it. People usually use this peptide if they want to "bulk up" or if they have issues with their appetite. Slightly increases prolactin and cortisol.
    GHRP-2: 2nd generation peptide, the strongest of all GHRP's. It makes you less hungry and has the biggest GH output. Slightly increases prolactin and cortisol.
    Ipamorelin: 3rd generation peptide. It's the weakest of all GHRP's but it has literally no side effects, no impact on prolactin and cortisol and also no impact on appetite.

Choose GHRP-6 if you want to increase your appetite.

Choose GHRP-2 if you want the best bang for your buck.

Choose Ipamorelin if the prolactin and cortisol increase worries you, but it shouldn't really, if you use GHRP-2, -6 at saturation dose then they won't increase cortisol and prolactin levels above normal.

You should also add GHRH because it works in synergy with GHRP, meaning you get more then double effect from using both.

The recommended GHRH is Mod GRF(1-29) and it should be used at the same time you use GHRP because GHRP signals pituitary to release GH pulse but GHRH amplifies that pulse.
  5. #5 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Good job on getting back to gym! That's the most important thing to get back in shape and feel great again.
    I agree that you must wait before using any steroids. That's a good idea to visit your endocrinologist, he might even put you on TRT.
    HGH would definitely be an awesome supplement for you but it's too hard to find good stuff these days and I totally agree with John, that you should look into peptides.
  6. #6 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Good job on getting back to the gym! That's the most important thing to get back in shape and feel great again.
    I agree that you must wait before using any steroids. That's a good idea to visit your endocrinologist, he might even put you on TRT.
    HGH would definitely be an awesome supplement for you but it's too hard to find good stuff these days and I totally agree with John, that you should look into peptides.
    I definitely won't do any steroid cycles in the near future, if the doctor puts me on TRT, that's different.

How long for can I use peptides? Do they need to be cycled, and what about PCT?
  7. #7 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    I definitely won't do any steroid cycles in the near future, if the doctor puts me on TRT, that's different.

How long for can I use peptides? Do they need to be cycled, and what about PCT?
    Peptides can be used forever, with no adverse long term side effects. Also, PCT is not needed as peptides don't suppress any of your hormones. You can use them as long as you want but just like with HGH, it is recommended to use them for longer. I don't see a point in doing shorter run than 3 months.
  8. #8 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Peptides can be used forever, with no adverse long term side effects. Also, PCT is not needed as peptides don't suppress any of your hormones. You can use them as long as you want but just like with HGH, it is recommended to use them for longer. I don't see a point in doing shorter run than 3 months.
    Alright, thank you very much, guys, a lot of information in this thread.
    I have also been reading that there are a few peptides that can increase the strength of tendons and also repair them. I am talking about BPC157 and TB-500, which one of them is better for tendon issues? And are there any more good peptides for the above-mentioned reasons?
  9. #9 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Alright, thank you very much, guys, a lot of information in this thread.
    I have also been reading that there are a few peptides that can increase the strength of tendons and also repair them. I am talking about BPC157 and TB-500, which one of them is better for tendon issues? And are there any more good peptides for the above-mentioned reasons?
    HGH and everything that's related to growth hormone will help with tendon issues, like GHRP/GHRH, MK677. BPC 157 is also an awesome healing peptide that is great for tendons, joints etc. TB-500 is better as an anti-inflammatory and it's better to use it after surgeries, for open wounds and injuries like that.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to maneken For This Useful Post:

1dragonldy (29th August 2017)

11. #10 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    HGH and everything that's related to growth hormone will help with tendon issues, like GHRP/GHRH, MK677. BPC 157 is also an awesome healing peptide that is great for tendons, joints etc. TB-500 is better as an anti-inflammatory and it's better to use it after surgeries, for open wounds and injuries like that.
    Okay, I will take a look on BPC157 as well.