• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th June 2017 
    Thanks

food timing with peptides

I know that GHRP's must be injected on an empty stomach because food will blunt the HGH pulse. But some people say that protein only is okay. But the problem is that my protein contains 25g protein, 5g fat and 10g carbs per every portion. Is it still okay to use it and inject peptides right afterward? Or should I wait before injecting? If so, how long before I can inject peptides subQ?
    Also, does GHRP's show in doping tests? I am asking because I'm planning to take part martial arts tournament soon where they test blood.

By the way, I am using peptides for healing a few injuries right now and it's working perfectly! It's only one week but I can already feel improvements.
  2. #2 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think that they will test for GHRP and even if they do - it's pretty hard to test positive for it as it's out of your system 3 hours after injection.

You shouldn't drink your protein shake before injecting peptides because it contains fats and carbohydrates, which blunt GH pulse. The only protein you can use is Whey Isolate because it contains trace amounts of carbs and fats.
    I think it would be better if you inject, wait 20 minutes and drink your protein as after 20 minutes your GH pulse will reach its peak.
  3. #3 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    I don't think that they will test for GHRP and even if they do - it's pretty hard to test positive for it as it's out of your system 3 hours after injection.

You shouldn't drink your protein shake before injecting peptides because it contains fats and carbohydrates, which blunt GH pulse. The only protein you can use is Whey Isolate because it contains trace amounts of carbs and fats.
    I think it would be better if you inject, wait 20 minutes and drink your protein as after 20 minutes your GH pulse will reach its peak.
    Thanks, buddy. Alright, I will look into whey isolate as I want to drink my protein straight after the gym and inject peptides when I get home.