• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th June 2017 
    Thanks

peptide that lowers appetite?

Is there anything I can use for appetite suppression? Peptide/SARM or anything. I have tried Ephedrine, sibutramine but I hated how they made me feel. I am very sensitive to stimulants, I feel jittery even after a strong coffee. Can't sit still while on Ephedrine. Have also tried caffeine tabs but didn't like them. Is there any peptide that would reduce appetite? It's pretty annoying to be constantly hungry.
  2. #2 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't heard about peptides that lower appetite, they only increase it. I simply drink coffee/tea in the morning and eat only after a workout. If you don't like stimulants then I don't think there really is anything you can take... The best thing you can do is eat a lot of greens and vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, spinach. They are very low in calories but keep you full. Eat them with every meal and whether you feel hungry.

EDIT: I have heard that Melanotan 2 suppresses appetite, I am not sure to what extent but have read that some people can't eat for at least half day if they inject their Melanotan 2, while others don't experience any appetite suppression at all... If you want to get tanned and lower your appetite then you should try it.
    Last edited by Conrad; 5th June 2017 at 10:18 AM.
  3. #3 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the advice, Conrad.

I will try to eat more vegetables and might try Melanotan 2 as well. But it worries me a bit. Won't it make me black if I use it every day? I might get a bit darker but I definitely don't want to change my race...
  4. #4 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maclean View Post
    Thanks for the advice, Conrad.

I will try to eat more vegetables and might try Melanotan 2 as well. But it worries me a bit. Won't it make me black if I use it every day? I might get a bit darker but I definitely don't want to change my race...
    While Melanotan 2 is a pretty good appetite suppressant, it's not the primary effect of it and if you dose it every day then you will become black. Also, with time it's appetite suppression effect reduces, I only feel it during the first week of use. So, in my opinion, it's not worth it to use it for appetite reduction. I don't know if there are any other peptides that could help you with that, haven't heard of any.
  5. #5 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    There is nothing really apart from stimulants you can use to lower your appetite. At least I haven't heard of anything. The best thing you can do is drink a lot of water and green tea, that should fill your stomach and lower your appetite for a while. But by doing so you will have to go to toilet 2 times an hour.