• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks

how long is HCG good for?

I've bought a 5000iu HCG vials. At first, I read that if it's mixed with bacteriostatic water and stored in the fridge then it would last for months.

But now, I saw that a lot of people say that it's good for a month or two and others say that it's only good for 2 weeks.

I would really appreciate if someone tells me for how long it will be good when mixed and stored in the fridge...

My plan was to use 250iu's twice a week. That's 70 days or 10 weeks.

I am a bit confused that's why I came here for help.

I am not sure if I should use it at 500mcg for 10 weeks or maybe increase the dose to 1000mcg and use for the last 5 weeks of my cycle.
  2. #2 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    If I remember correctly it starts to degrade after 4 weeks, you could use it for longer but it will be less potent. Have you bought only one vial? If so, then you should get another but if you can't then the best way would be to use it in the last 5 weeks of your cycle, just like you said.
  3. #3 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    I think you will be alright if you use your vial in 4-5 weeks. What will be your cycle?
  4. #4 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    When should I use it then? In the beginning of the cycle, middle or the end? Do you think there is a point in running HCG for only 5 weeks in a 12-week cycle?

My cycle will be sustanon 12 weeks + turinabol 4 weeks in the end of the cycle.

After that, 4 week PCT of Nolvadex + Clomid.

If the HCG starts to degrade after 4 weeks then how much should I use? 1000mcg per week split into 2 injections?
  5. #5 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion, it is better to use HCG throughout your cycle not only for five weeks. And yes, after 30 days HCG starts to degrade, that's why I prefer 2000iu vials.

What you can do is: get another 5000iu vial or simply keep using it @ 500mcg/week for 10 weeks. Yes, it probably will be less effective but I think it's better than not using HCG at all. I think that HCG is very important for steroid cycle and I would never run a cycle without HCG. When you don't use HCG and even if you have a perfect PCT, you will have problems to recover properly, sometimes people can't recover for several months and suffer from no libido, ED etc.. It's not that expensive to not use it.
  6. #6 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    When I was on cycle I bought a couple of 5000iu HCG vials and to make sure it doesn't degrade I shared it with my gym partner because he was on similar cycle. That way we used the vial in a month and didn't lose any of its potency.
  7. #7 21st September 2017 
    Thanks
    500IU twice per week is the minimum effective dose in presence of 200mg/wk of test or equiv
    pin first dose same day as T; second dose: pin about 2-2.5 days later