• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st June 2017 
    Thanks

SARM healing properties

Been reading various reports that Ostarine is really good at healing tendons and rebuilding collagen. Has anyone heard similar healing effects for LGD? The reason I ask is that I have just finished a 6-week LGD cycle and my elbow feels so MUCH better than before. As I know, Ostarine has been studied more, maybe that's why I can't find anything about LGD healing effects? Or was it just some kind of placebo effect?

I plan to do a 6-8 week cycle of Ostarine because I want to bulk up and because I have been suffering from tendinosis in my elbow and I want to make my tendon stronger.

I will probably use the TB500+BPC157 together with Ostarine as well.

I picked Ostarine because many people say that it's the best SARM for healing. But if someone would tell me more about LGD and healing then I would do another cycle of it. If anyone has information about SARM's healing properties, please answer.
  2. #2 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Ostarine is definitely a good healing SARM. When I was recovering from a couple of injuries I was using it at a small dose of 5mg. And after a few months, I noticed fantastic improvements. I got rid of injuries that I was struggling with for the past few years. In my opinion, healing is one of the best effects of SARM's.

I have tried LGD as well and while I'm using it I can feel improvements in injuries but once I stopped they came back.
    Last edited by alkaline; 1st June 2017 at 01:27 PM.
  3. #3 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Have you thought about using MK-677 or growth hormone peptides? They stack perfectly with Ostarine and increased levels of growth hormone would help your injuries far better than Ostarine solo.
  4. #4 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    Have you thought about using MK-677 or growth hormone peptides? They stack perfectly with Ostarine and increased levels of growth hormone would help your injuries far better than Ostarine solo.
    I have thought about it, but I don't want to use so many drugs at once because I will be using TB-500+BPC157 and they need to be injected daily.