• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: LGD experience

1. #1 1st June 2017 
    Thanks

LGD experience

I want to tell you about my first cycle of LGD-4033. I am just finishing a 6-week cycle.

Week 1-2 5mg/day
    Week 3-6 10mg/day (5 in the morning and 5 before bed)

I am training 5 times a week and have gained 6kg in 6 weeks. My body fat has also lowered from 14% to 13%.

My diet was pretty clean but I didn't count calories. I guess that I was eating slightly over maintenance because I didn't overeat, I was just eating when I'm hungry and I have no problem with my appetite.

I have gained a pretty good amount of strength from this cycle. My core lifts have increased by 20-25%.

I have read that LGD affects libido for some users, but I didn't experience that. The libido was pretty much on the same level.

Muscle fullness, vascularity, and pumps were very good. And also my mood was definitely better.

I started feeling LGD effects around the 3rd week when I increased the dose up to 10mg. I should have used 10mg from the start because from 5mg I didn't feel anything.

Side effects I noticed:

1) Sleeplessness during the first week
    2) Increased hair growth + noticed some hair falling out while showering
    3) Some acne
    4) Aggression (but controllable)

Not sure if I'm suppressed or not, but I don't feel so and my balls haven't decreased in size.

I know that recommended cycle length for LGD is 8-12 weeks with PCT but I decided to run a shorter cycle and skip the PCT part. I will do a blood test in a few weeks but I don't think that I will need to use SERMS because my libido is perfect.

I have a DAA test booster and will use it for the next month.

Conclusion:

If I'll be able to keep those 6 kg's then it's definitely a very good drug if you are looking to bulk up. I am looking forward to trying out LGD together with MK-677 or peptides.
    Last edited by TikTak; 1st June 2017 at 11:50 AM.
  2. #2 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Pretty amazing strength and weight gain from just a 6-week cycle. Keep pushing buddy.
  3. #3 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Pretty amazing strength and weight gain from just a 6-week cycle. Keep pushing buddy.
    Yeah, the gains were pretty good.

I am actually thinking about running a 12-week cycle of testosterone along with LGD. With a testosterone base, the gains should be even better. I have also read that they stack very well together. Has anyone used test+LGD?

At first, I will recover from this cycle, of course, I could start the test cycle after.
  4. #4 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post

I am actually thinking about running a 12-week cycle of testosterone along with LGD. With a testosterone base, the gains should be even better. I have also read that they stack very well together. Has anyone used test+LGD?

At first, I will recover from this cycle, of course, I could start the test cycle after.
    Injectable steroids + SARM's stack very well together! They are great substitute for oral steroids, as SARM's are more effective + with fewer side effects.
  5. #5 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post

I haven't used SARM's together with steroids but I have used steroids and suggest you run your testosterone enanthate cycle for 16 weeks instead of 12. Because you only start to see it's real effects after about 8 weeks and you would waste a lot of gains if you stopped at 12th week.
  6. #6 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have done a cycle of RAD-140 with a test base and also LGD with a test base. I didn't notice much from RAD-140 but LGD was definitely giving me a very nice strength gains. I agree that SARM's are a pretty good replacement for oral steroids. But orals still have their place, because you start to see gains much sooner on them and they are pretty good for kick starting your cycle.
  7. #7 20th January 2018 
    Thanks
    I have used LGD with Cardarine, These two have proven to work well together, relying on benefits of each other to build more muscle. Start out slow with GW501516 (Cardarine). It’s one of the newer SARMs on the market, and is proving to be one of the most potent of the SARMs so far. Cardarine has even been shown to build mitochondria, a truly incredible feat.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"
  8. #8 8th February 2018 
    Thanks
    LGD is a PROGESTIN!!

Google the main compound

bromocriptine is your savior