• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st June 2017 
    Thanks

Storing bac water

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I have a quick question about bacteriostatic water storage. I have bought 2x 50ml of bacteriostatic water and wondering if I have to store them in the fridge? Can I simply put them in dark, cool place, let's say in the drawer?

I have stored them like this for 2 weeks already, can I continue to store them like this and are they still good? Or are they not good anymore?
  2. #2 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    I keep the bac water in my drawer if it's un opened but as soon as I open it I store it in the fridge till it's empty. I have been storing bac water like this for a few years and never had any problems.
  3. #3 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    I keep the bac water in my drawer if it's unopened but as soon as I open it I store it in the fridge till it's empty. I have been storing bac water like this for a few years and never had any problems.
    I have taken 1ml from one of the bottles and it has been in my drawer for 2 weeks, is it still good and is it okay to use it?
  4. #4 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that nothing would really happen in 2 weeks and that it's stull okay to use it.

But in the future make sure to always keep it in the fridge after opening, that way it will still be good to go after years.

If it's unopened, you can keep it in your drawer, out of sunlight, then it will be good for years as well.
  5. #5 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I have taken 1ml from one of the bottles and it has been in my drawer for 2 weeks, is it still good and is it okay to use it?
    I have done this before because I simply forgot to put it in the fridge. It was laying in my drawer for about a month, but then I used it to reconstitute Melanotan 2 without problems. It was still good and didn't affect the Melanotan potency. So probably nothing happened with your bac water but put it in the fridge now.
  6. #6 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Sealed bacteriostatic bottle doesn't need to be stored in the fridge, it should be good for years at room temperature, just keep it out of direct sunlight. After it is open, I recommend you to always keep it in the fridge though because it will go bad if you leave it in the room temperature.