• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st May 2017 
    Thanks

MK-677 while dieting

I am going to start cutting soon and have some MK-677 left, do you think that it would be worth using it while cutting? The last time I used it my appetite was pretty controllable but it was on a bulk. If I'm already in the caloric deficit then it will probably be harder.

Anyway, would MK-677 be beneficial while cutting? And how to combat increased appetite? I'd probably use 25mg/day
    Last edited by Apple; 31st May 2017 at 12:03 PM.
  2. #2 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    If the appetite increase gets too much for you then you can reduce the dose of MK-677 to about 15mg. While using 15mg I found that it's much easier to manage the appetite.
  3. #3 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    Don't decrease the dose, I have used MK-677 at 15mg's and all I noticed was better skin and hair. You won't get fat loss effects at that dose. After a while, increased appetite effects lessen. The water retention as well - at first you might think that you don't have any progress because of the water retention but after a while to goes away and you actually see how much you have lost. I think MK-677 would definitely help even when cutting. If the appetite increase is too much then get some kind of appetite suppressant, ECA is the best in my opinion.
  4. #4 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    Don't decrease the dose, I have used MK-677 at 15mg's and all I noticed was better skin and hair. You won't get fat loss effects at that dose. After a while, increased appetite effects lessen. The water retention as well - at first you might think that you don't have any progress because of the water retention but after a while to goes away and you actually see how much you have lost. I think MK-677 would definitely help even when cutting. If the appetite increase is too much then get some kind of appetite suppressant, ECA is the best in my opinion.
    + about ephedrine. I am using it as well to combat the hunger side effect from MK-677 but I don't use it in ECA stack. I'm drinking coffee and green tea but don't use aspirin.

And increased hunger slowly reduces the longer you use it for most people, but as you know everyone is different and it doesn't reduce for everyone.
  5. #5 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have a quick question because I've been reading different opinions about this. Do you simply swallow (oral) your MK-677 or keep it in your mouth for a while till it's absorbed sublingually?
  6. #6 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Africanus View Post
    I have a quick question because I've been reading different opinions about this. Do you simply swallow (oral) your MK-677 or keep it in your mouth for a while till it's absorbed sublingually?
    I simply swallow it. I have read that sublingual administration has better absorption rate but my MK-677 liquid tasted like ass and I don't think that by using it sublingually you would get better benefits.