• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th October 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: PT-141 Feedback

"[b]anonymous wrote] Here is my feedback on the product as I see it and have been using for awhile. In the beginning I experienced nausea that would last about a half hour and I also had the farts and had to go to the bathroom but all that has mellowed out and not a problem anymore. I did get erections about 3-5 hours after my injections. I usually do all my injections around 9-10 in the morning and am ready to go by night time and would wake up in the middle of the night with erections as well and would have them when I awoke in the morning. I would say it would last 24 hours after injections, maybe it is dose related, I would take 2mg or a 20 on an insulin needle but have recently gone to 25 on an insulin needle. This is a great erections helper. My only worry is that it will get to be too expensive for me to purchase, 2 bottles last me just over a week, so it's getting a tad expensive. "

Came across this and thought I would share this user experience tid bit.* Fart comment and timing I thought was interesting, lol.* Enjoy the user monologue*
  2. #2 18th October 2009 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: PT-141 Review

"[b]buffalobil wrote] What I liked:

It worked,……. and it worked like I expected it to. A lot of erections, but not disconnected from my experiences. By that I mean the erections seemed to be the result of a heightened libido, not like a trimix injection that produced an erection for a couple of hours regardless of what you are doing.

The heightened libido is much like I experienced in my early teens, where thought of women or visual stimulation (a flash of leg etc.) would produce an immediate and strong erection. I can make the erections go away (so I don’t have the concern of) if I concentrate upon something non sexual for 5 or 10 minutes. But if my girlfriend walks by naked it is back immediately. I also have a lot of sexual daydreams and night dreams when the effect is on and usually a morning erection. In that regard it did not feel like I was taking anything, just more youthful I guess. The erections were a result of the heightened libido and not because of a vascular action and therefore felt very natural. The effect lasts for about 8 hours

What I don’t like]
    There is a long window between the time you take it and the time enough is absorbed into your system to take effect, somewhere between 4 to 6 hours. The side effects are that you do a lot of yawning and stretching. There are times that I also feel some fatigue and sleepiness, a side effect that no one else seems to report. I believe this sleepiness has more to do with the fact that when I take Bremelanotide, I forgo my daily dose of Dextroamphetamine which I take for ADHD. I also for go any coffee or tea.

You should also know]
    It is administered by subcutaneous injection (which I don’t mind – it is just under the skin with a very tiny needle. I don’t feel the injection). It is absorbed much slower that when it was a nasal spray which is why the long window to effect. Many people get frightened by the idea of injections and feel they are more dangerous, which would be true if the injections were intravenous. But depositing it just under the skin is no different than bathing the mucous membranes with a spray. The mucous membranes have a lot more blood vessels and are closer to the brain which resulted in a much faster reaction. Unfortunately the spray had to be 10 times stronger and the resulting absorbed dose was very imprecise."
  3. #3 16th March 2018 
    Thanks
    Can you need something startup new? Take a look at this site. Only here the choice of girls for every taste and completely free! They are responsible slaves, they will do everything you command !
    SexBadoo