• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th May 2017 
    Thanks

IGF-1 LR3 for PCT

Can someone help with some information about the IGF-1 LR3?

I am thinking of running it during my next PCT. I've been reading various opinions on the dosages and protocols but couldn't really understand where should I start and how often should I dose it - every day or every other day? And also about the doses - I have seen people using it anywhere from 20mcg up to 100mcg. How can I calculate how much I need? Is there a saturation dose just like with GHRP's?

I really want to try it and if I will then I want to do it properly. Thanks for any help.
  2. #2 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    You are right, people usually use between 20-100mcg/day. It doesn't make a difference - whether you inject it subq or IM. Usually, people use it once or twice a day. In my opinion, the best time to inject is PWO but many people inject it in the morning as well. If you have never used it before then start slowly and gradually increase your dose. I think that 50mcg is a good dose for a beginner.
  3. #3 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I was using 60mcg/day of IGF-1 LR3 with pretty good results. I was using it on the PCT as well and kept every single kg of muscle I gained on the cycle, was very satisfied with the results I got. I lost a bit of strength but it was right back after I finished the PCT.

I was injecting it IM because I've heard that it absorbs better, while it takes a bit longer to absorb when injected subQ. But honestly, I don't think that you will notice any difference. I was using it once a day after the workout or in the morning on non-workout days.
  4. #4 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you guys for your insight.

One more question: Would someone with more body fat need to use a higher dose of the stuff then someone, who is pretty lean?

And also, would a lean 100kg guy need more than a lean 70kg guy?
    Last edited by Lance; 30th May 2017 at 11:40 AM.
  5. #5 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Weight doesn't make any difference but body fat % really does. The only way to find out which dose works is good for you is to try a small dose and slowly up it. Start with about 20-30mcg and if everything is good then gradually increase it.

People with more body fat would need to use more IGF-1. I'm saying this from my experience because I needed more when I was about 18% body fat when compared to 11%. I'm not sure what is the cause of this. But maybe fat tissue soaks up some of the IGF before it gets to the muscle tissue.