• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th May 2017 
    Thanks

is it worth to run 3 month cycle of peptides?

I have been researching peptides for quite a while. I haven't tried them yet mostly because I'm not sure how effective would a 3-month cycle be. I've read on many different forums that synthetic growth hormone must be used for a minimum of 6 months, if you can't afford to run it for 6 months then it's a waste.

But what's the deal with peptides? Would a 3-month CJC1295+GHRP-2 cycle give good results or should I simply buy more steroids? I need your help because I can't really decide.
  2. #2 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm not aware of your financial situation but if I were you - I would use peptides non-stop and cycle steroids. If you want to know how steroids vs peptides compare then they are not really comparable. If you are cycling steroids and you don't want to run peptides non-stop then I think you should use them while on PCT and after it. Peptides will help you to keep all of your gains from steroid cycle and even a short, 3-month cycle would be really beneficial.
    Yeah, I believe that would be the best way to use them - while not running steroids. Try them for 3 months and I don't think that you will want to stop