• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th May 2017 
    Thanks

Ultimate PCT with peptides!

I have just finished a 12-week cycle of Testosterone enanthate and I'm going to add peptides now and will run them through PCT till my next steroid cycle.

I will use Clomid and Aromasin as my PCT drugs and also a Mod GRF(1-29), GHRP-2, MGF, IGF-1LR3.

My goals are to keep ALL of the gains from test cycle.

I have spent a good amount of money no this and have researched PCT for a long time. This will be the best PCT I have ever done.

I am going to train 3 times a week -

Mon - Legs, Biceps
    Tue - off
    Wed - Back, Triceps
    Thu - off
    Fri - Chest, shoulders
    Sat - off
    Sun - off

I am not going to change my diet on PCT, I will eat the same amount of calories as on cycle.

With those peptides, it is very important to time them correctly. My mentor has given me a very good protocol for it.

Training days:
    07:00 - 100ug Mod GRF, 100ug GHRP-2
    07:30 - breakfast
    08:00 - 50ug IGF-1LR3
    10:00-11:30 - gym
    12:00 - 300ug MGF bilaterally
    16:00 - 100ug Mod GRF, 100ug GHRP-2
    22:00 - 100ug Mod GRF, 100ug GHRP-2
    23:00 - sleep

Non-training days:
    07:00 - 300ug MGF bilaterally
    07:30 - 100ug Mod GRF, 100ug GHRP-2
    08:00 - breakfast
    08:30 - 50ug IGF-1LR3
    16:00 - 100ug Mod GRF, 100ug GHRP-2
    22:00 - 100ug Mod GRF, 100ug GHRP-2

Clomid dose will be 100mg for the first 2 weeks and 50mg for 2 more weeks
    Aromasin - 12.5mg for the first 2 weeks and 7mg for 2 more weeks
  2. #2 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Wow, good luck with your PCT mate. I think with so many peptides you will definitely keep your gains or even continue gaining!

Are you using MGF or Pegylated MGF?
  3. #3 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Wow, good luck with your PCT mate. I think with so many peptides you will definitely keep your gains or even continue gaining!

Are you using MGF or Pegylated MGF?
    I'm going to use MGF, I have used it before and loved the pumps I was getting from it.
  4. #4 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    This is the first day in PCT

I have taken all my doses of peptides, serms for today and have already noticed a few effects.

The pump I am getting is INSANE. I was training legs, biceps today and felt like an animal! It wasn't like pumps were getting painful, there were pretty comfortable and I could do more reps on squats than on steroids lol.

My body looks slightly more vascular but it's probably because I'm losing extra water that got retained while using testosterone. My weight hasn't changed though.
  5. #5 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    This is the 4th day since I started using peptides and SERMS. Today was my back and biceps workout. I didn't notice any strength gains but the workout was very good anyway. The pumps on peptides are insane. I am ridiculously pumped from just a few reps of push ups.
    The vascularity on the workout is great as well.

The weight and body fat seems to be still the same and I'm happy with that. I'm not hoping to gain weight or lose body fat with this because I'm still in the PCT. The main reason why I do this is to keep ALL of the muscle I gained during the cycle.
  6. #6 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    IGF-1 is simply amazing. In today's workout, the pump went out of control! I've never seen my muscles being so freaking hard. Let's see what kind of results I get after this PCT. I have used IGF-1 before but didn't get so good pump, probably because its quality wasn't the best. It's pretty hard to find a high-quality IGF-1 nowadays.
  7. #7 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    The pump I'm getting at the gym is sick!!! Workouts are amazing, I feel like a beast even though I'm off steroids and in PCT.

I am still gaining strength
    Rest time between sets and exercises has definitely decreased.
    The pumps are incredible, feel pumped after the workout for the rest of the day.
    My libido is even better than on steroids!

Those peptides are undoubtedly working and are amazing PCT supplements!

My body fat seems to be decreasing, I feel tighter in my midsection, while my weight is the same.
  8. #8 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Today is 12th day since I started using peptides and SERMS.

I haven't lost any strength which is awesome, I feel strong and look strong. I am getting more vascular with every single day. It seems like I am slowly losing body fat because my abs become more and more visible. I haven't lost any strength or muscle mass and my libido is still pretty good. My weight is the same as well but seems like body fat has slightly dropped which means I have gained a small amount of lean muscle!
    I didn't think that it was possible to gain muscle on PCT with the help of peptides! It actually looks like by using peptides you can gain all the time, whether you are on steroid cycle or not.
  9. #9 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    16 days since I started. I still haven't lost any strength but I have added a bit to my core lifts! In my usual SERM PCT's I lost a ton of strength and mass...

My muscles haven't lost any size, they actually even look rounder and fuller compared to when I was on steroids. Haven't experienced any adverse side effects.

The sleep is also incredible, to be honest in the evening I can't wait to get in the bed because the sleep feels so good.

I have lost 1kg of weight but it's because of my job, I am working in a road building company and lost couple of days have been really difficult, I haven't ate enough calories and been doing cardio all day.
  10. #10 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Fantastic log mate!

Don't you think that the 1kg you lost is due to the water weight from steroids? I think you will lose a few more kg's if you retained some water. I wouldn't worry about it though, as long as you keep your strength you are good! Have you noticed that you get tired more quickly since you stopped using steroids? On a PCT my stamina is usually pretty bad, that's why I'm wondering if you noticed any changes while you are using peptides.
  11. #11 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Fantastic log mate!

Don't you think that the 1kg you lost is due to the water weight from steroids? I think you will lose a few more kg's if you retained some water. I wouldn't worry about it though, as long as you keep your strength you are good! Have you noticed that you get tired more quickly since you stopped using steroids? On a PCT my stamina is usually pretty bad, that's why I'm wondering if you noticed any changes while you are using peptides.
    Yep, after my previous steroid cycles, endurance was always a problem during PCT, I felt fatigued and unmotivated. But I haven't noticed any difference now, my energy is exactly the same.

I don't think that I held too much of the water weight because I used a good AI and felt pretty lean during the whole cycle.
  12. #12 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I still have not lost any strength which is amazing. Did legs today and the pump I was getting was sick. I barely finished my workout because of the painful pumps. After I finished training legs I did a set of pullups, a set of bench press, set of curls and dips. Felt amazing and my whole body felt pumped as hell.

I have also noticed that if I skip a meal or eat less then my muscles feel flat. But if I eat a good high-calorie meal then my muscles feel full. I guess that's the IGF-1LR3.

The kg that I lost have come back and I am maintaining the same weight which is truly amazing.

Recently have noticed tightness in my hands but it's not a problem.

Overall - this is definitely the best PCT I've ever done, I only wish that I could afford to do it every time. In fact, peptides are a great addition whether or not I am using steroids.
  13. #13 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Wow, so you haven't lost a single kg since you stopped using steroids? That's fantastic bro, keep pushing.
  14. #14 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Wow, so you haven't lost a single kg since you stopped using steroids? That's fantastic bro, keep pushing.
    Yep, still holding all the weight. My diet hasn't really changed since I stopped using AAS as well, I am eating the same amount of calories and training at the same intensity, I believe that helped to maintain the weight as well. I will run this PCT for a few more weeks and see if I lose anything.
  15. #15 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I stopped using SERM's 7 days ago and still haven't lost ANY weight which is amazing. I have also stopped using IGF-1LR3 and MGF, I am just running Mod GRF(1-29)+GHRP-2 4 times a day now. I will keep using GHRP/GHRH, not sure how long but at least 6+ months. I don't think that there is a reason to do a blood test now because I feel like I have fully recovered. After 3-4 months I will do another steroid cycle but this time will run AAS together with GHRP/GHRH and certainly add IGF-1LR3 and MGF on PCT because I think that I didn't lose anything because of those 2 peptides.

Once I start my steroid cycle, I will most likely make a log in here as well.
  16. #16 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Great log and congratulations on keeping all your gains! Do you already know what will be your next steroid cycle?
  17. #17 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Wow, that a lot of peptides for PCT, also your log is laid out really nicely, thanks for that! The only thing that we are missing is pics! Would be great if we could see some pictures of you before PCT and after.