• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th May 2017 
    Thanks

Is there a way to tell if you have legit TB-500 and BPC 157?

Any way to know?
    Is there a side effect to look for like w/ the GH releasing peptides?
  2. #2 26th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, side effects usually occur with high doses, i have not used either one of those 2 before, but generally high doses of GH releasing peptides will result in water retention, with exception of Ipamorelin.
    BPC 157 is healing peptide not a growth hormone releaser. If you want decent growth hormone peptide i suggest ghrp-2 + cjc-1295 both taken same time multiple times a day.
    ghrp2 will cause hunger spikes, if that's a problem then ipamorelin+cjc1295 is best alternative.

If you are in doubt whether you are using legit peptide go with ghrp2 or ghrp6, you can't go wrong here, you should get hungry in minutes after injection, that's how you know it's real stuff.
  3. #3 27th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Yea - I know the GH releasing peptides have effects.
    BUT how can you tell if you have legit bpc 157 and TB 500?

I ordered from a source where the CJC+IPAM had no effects.. SO I'm wondering if the BPC and TB are no good also???
  4. #4 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, there are is no way of telling if your TB-500 is legit as there are no side effects associated with it... Healing also takes time and you can't be sure that it's working.

I have not heard of many cases when TB-500 was bunk but if other peptides you bought from that source were not good then I suspect that TB-500 wasn't either.

I haven't heard of any way to know if BPC 157 is legit either, you simply have to trust your source with those peptides.

So you are using your TB-500 and BPC and they don't help you with healing your injuries?
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

chlorella (31st May 2017)

6. #5 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't used TB-500 but I can tell that you should definitely feel something from BPC 157.

I wasn't micro-dosing, I was simply injecting it IM in the injured area and I could feel a slight tingling in the spot of injection. Then I tried to inject it IM in another injury and it gave me a similar feeling. I tried to look up the source I was using back then but they don't exist anymore :/
    Sorry to say that but if you have used bpc157 for a month with no effects then it's probably garbage. And as you said that Ipamorelin+CJC blend was also no good then I'm 99% sure that your tb-500 is bunk as well.
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitaly For This Useful Post:

chlorella (31st May 2017)