• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Ibutamoren

1. #1 24th May 2017 
    Thanks

Ibutamoren

Hello.
    Yesterday I started using Ibutamoren and it's the first time I'm running it. I have been researching it for some time and know about its side effects and that it's recommended to take it before going to bed. I did dose it in the evening and went to sleep but I woke up after about half an hour hungry as hell. At least now I know that my MK-677 is good. When I woke up I prepared a meal and went back to sleep.
    I usually sleep for 6-7 hours and slept for 7 hours yesterday but felt pretty tired in the morning, that's the thing I didn't like. I'm not sure - is it because I ate a pretty big meal and went to sleep straight after? Because from what I've been reading MK-677 should improve sleep quality.
    Another question - is there something I can do to prevent bloating/water retention? I can already feel that I'm holding a little water weight but I assume it will get bigger the longer I use it.

Thanks for any help guys.

EDIT: Forgot to mention - I'm using 25mg/day, should I switch to dosing at the mornings?
    Last edited by Popeye; 24th May 2017 at 11:29 AM.
  2. #2 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I think you had trouble sleeping because your body is not familiar with the compound yet, I had a similar problem when I started MK-677 but after about a week I was sleeping like a rock.

I don't really think you can take something to not hold water weight. You retain water because of increased growth hormone levels, it tends to reduce after a while when your body gets used to the drug. But for now, all you can do is watch your carb intake and diet.

Remember that you should take your MK-677 at empty stomach so don't take it in the evening after dinner, better take it about 30-40 minutes before dinner so you can satisfy your increased appetite. Also, remember that you must wait at least 30 minutes after a dose before eating because food blunts growth hormone release.
  3. #3 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think that you should switch to morning dosing because I have tried it in both ways and found that sleep was much better when using it before bed. The problem with morning doses was also the insane hunger. I could stuff myself but not feel full anyway, didn't really like it. It's much easier to control hunger if you dose it before bed.

Don't stress if it's hard to sleep for the first few days after a week you will sleep much better.