• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th May 2017 
    Thanks

quick questions about sarms

I've been reading about SARM's lately and as I understand they come in pill, liquid and powder form. But how exactly do you take them? All of the forms are oral, right? Do you mix it with water or simply put it in your mouth and swallow? And should they be taken together with food or the opposite? Does it even matter? And is there any difference at what time of the day you take them? Morning/evening pre workout/post workout...?
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Freeman For This Useful Post:

Striation Nation (3rd June 2017)

3. #2 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, all SARM's are supposed to be used orally.

If it's in a powder then you should weigh and eat it, flush it down with water or anything else.

If it's in a liquid form I use a 3ml syringe to dose it properly. Draw up the desired dose, take off the needle and then squirt it in the mouth but you can also use the dropper that comes together with your SARM.

If it's in a tablet/capsule form them simply swallow them.

Time of the day you take them doesn't make a difference because most SARM's have a half-life of 24 hours. And it also doesn't matter if you take them with food or not.

But I wouldn't use them right before the workout because sometimes you can get tired after dosing and can last for some time. In my opinion, it's the best to take them before going to sleep, so if you get tired after dosing you simply sleep it off and feel fine the next day. Also, it's easier to control appetite because you are sleeping.
    Last edited by Jass; 24th May 2017 at 09:13 AM.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

Striation Nation (3rd June 2017)