• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks

ipamorelin for sleep for woman

I have been reading about Growth hormone releasing peptides and seems like they are pretty good for fat loss and even better for improving sleep quality. The sleep is something I'm struggling with, would definitely love to use something that helps me to sleep and burns fat because I have some excess fat around the mid section. I wake up at least 2 times during the night and sleep 5 hours at most.
    What would be a good dose for a woman to use? I'm looking particularly on Ipamorelin and Mod GRF(1-29).
    Are there any side effects that I should stress about?

Thanks for any advice.
  2. #2 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    The first thing I noticed when I started to use Ipamorelin+Mod GRF1-29 was the deep sleep effects. I was using saturation dose of each 3 times a day. Sleep wasn't the main benefit I was looking for when using Ipamorelin but I wasn't complaining about it. I was sleeping more then 5 hours without peptides, at least 7h but I felt tired in the morning very often anyway. After I started peptides I could sleep the same amount of time but I felt much better the next day, in fact, it felt like I slept for 10 hours, not 7.

Your idea of using Ipamorelin+Mod for fat loss and it's sleep effects is good. The typical dosage is saturation dose (1mcg/kg) multiple times a day (3-5) with at least 3 hours apart from injections. For example, if you weight 60kg then you would need 60mcg of Ipamorelin and 60mcg of Mod GRF1-29.

Peptides are great not only for fat loss and sleep but also for the feeling of well-being and anti-aging.
    Last edited by Armani; 23rd May 2017 at 12:46 PM.
  3. #3 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I can tell you that while I was using Ipamorelin (solo) I was getting the best sleep of my life. I have tried melatonin, DSIP and also GABA but found that Ipamorelin provided the best effects on sleep quality.
  4. #4 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    I can tell you that while I was using Ipamorelin (solo) I was getting the best sleep of my life. I have tried melatonin, DSIP and also GABA but found that Ipamorelin provided the best effects on sleep quality.
    So you are saying that Mod GRF(1-29) is not really necessary when using Ipamorelin for its sleep effects? Will I still see its fat burning effects as well?
  5. #5 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Without a doubt, you will still feel benefits even if you use it without GHRH.

Basically, Ipamorelin is able to increase the pulse of GH on its own.

But people frequently use it together with GHRH like CJC1295 w/ DAC, CJC1295 w/o DAC, MK677 to get more out of it because Ipamorelin and GHRH work in synergy and provide you with a much bigger pulse of GH than either one alone.

But it's not like you will not benefit from using Ipamorelin solo. I have done it and I still received its sleep and better recovery effects. I didn't notice much fat loss though but I wasn't on a cutting diet. I believe that if your goal is fat loss and you eat under maintenance then you will definitely have great results. You could also notice improved skin after a while of using Ipamorelin at saturation dose.
  6. #6 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used both - Ipamorelin and GHRP-2 and want to say that Ipamorelin is much better for women. When I was using GHRP-2 it gave me anxiety and probably increased cortisol and prolactin as well.

But Ipamorelin is amazing for women, after just a month I noticed that my skin looks much younger and it's almost glowing. I also noticed that after a workout I don't feel any muscle pain at all the next day.

The sleep was the best I ever had while using it, I'm sleeping like a baby and feel perfect after I wake up. I really recommend this stuff for all the women that are looking for anti-aging and sleep benefits
  7. #7 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey sunny, thanks for sharing your experience. How much of Ipamorelin did you use per day? And did you inject it just before bed or during the day also?
  8. #8 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Hey sunny, thanks for sharing your experience. How much of Ipamorelin did you use per day? And did you inject it just before bed or during the day also?
    I was using 150mcg in the evening before sleep and another 150mcg during the day, if I go to the gym that day then inject it after a workout but if I don't then somewhere after my lunch I was using more then saturation dose because I think that if you use it without GHRH then you need more Ipamorelin to get similar effects.
  9. #9 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    For now, I am only thinking about dosing once a day before the bed. Is it worth using it once a day? Would I still benefit or is it a waste of money? I might add a second dose later but for now, I just want to feel it's sleep benefits because I don't think that midday dose would have an effect on my night sleep.
  10. #10 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    If your Ipamorelin is of good quality then no, it's not a waste of money. In fact, dosing once a day is a usual protocol for anti-aging and for sleep if you are dosing before sleep. Improved sleep should be noticeable straight away but it would take more time to notice Ipamorelin's anti-aging effects.

But I don't think that you will feel Ipamorelin fat burning potential by dosing it just once. An ideal way of using it for sleep and fat loss would be - inject it first thing in the morning, then do a fasted cardio, after wait a few more hours before eating breakfast. And take the second dose before bed.