• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th June 2017 
    Thanks

peptides and bcaa's

Can I use BCAA's right before or after peptide injection? I know that it's not recommended to eat anything before or after injection because food would blunt the growth hormone pulse. Would BCAA's blunt it as well? I remember reading that pure protein is okay, so logically BCAA's shouldn't blunt it because there are no carbs or fats in it?

I am asking because I would like to try injecting peptides right after a workout and drink a shake that consists of BCAA's?
  2. #2 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    You are right, the only protein that you can use together with peptides is whey isolate, and you can use BCAA's as well, they won't reduce the effectiveness of peptides. You can't take any carbohydrates or fats around injection times because even the smallest amount will blunt the HGH release.

I usually try to wait at least 30 minutes before eating after peptide injection but sometimes I forget that I'm not supposed to eat.
  3. #3 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    You are right, the only protein that you can use together with peptides is whey isolate, and you can use BCAA's as well, they won't reduce the effectiveness of peptides. You can't take any carbohydrates or fats around injection times because even the smallest amount will blunt the HGH release.

I usually try to wait at least 30 minutes before eating after peptide injection but sometimes I forget that I'm not supposed to eat.
    I am using BCAA's in the evening and Casein before bed, I would like to take my Caseine and then inject peptides. It does contain some small amount of carbohydrates and fats, how long before injection I should drink it to not affect GH pulse?
  4. #4 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid View Post
    I am using BCAA's in the evening and Casein before bed, I would like to take my Casein and then inject peptides. It does contain some small amount of carbohydrates and fats, how long before injection I should drink it to not affect GH pulse?
    I would say wait at least 30 minutes before injecting peptides after you Casein shake, or drink it one hour before injection if you want to be 100% sure that it won't blunt the growth hormone release.