• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks

Can I start LGD right after Osta cycle?

Hello. I am still researching peptides and SARM's and am also using Ostarine for 4 weeks already. I am thinking of running it for 10 more days because I don't have any more to run for longer. I like it so far and have gained some strength but nothing significant so far. I have LGD-4033 though and I was thinking what if I started using it right after Ostarine? I know that 5 weeks is not enough for Ostarine and I should have used it for at least 8 weeks but it's not possible for me to get more right now.
    I have enough LGD-4033 for an 8-week cycle, can I start it when I run out of Ostarine? Or should I do a proper PCT before using it? Or maybe I can run Osta for 5 weeks, immediately start LGD-4033 and run it for 4 weeks and then do a PCT?

Any ideas? Also, which SERM do you recommend for a PCT?
  2. #2 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't recommend you to start LGD right after Ostarine cycle. After Ostarine you can recover on your own fairly fast, PCT medications are not always needed. But I suggest you wait at least 5 weeks after you finish your Ostarine before starting LGD. The general consensus is time on=time off.
  3. #3 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    How many mg per day did you use? What was your training/diet like?

Are you sure that your Ostarine was legit? You should definitely have gained some muscle on it buddy...

If your Ostarine was legit and you were eating enough and lifting regularly then you should have gained muscle, something seems to be weird here.
  4. #4 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, I definitely did get results, it's just I don't have enough to run it for longer. My diet was very good with at least 2700kcal and 260g protein. In total, I gained 2kg's but I also lost a noticeable amount of fat. From what I'm reading it's recommended to run Ostarine for longer then a month because that when it really starts to shine.

Anyway, my question is - do I have to PCT after a 5-week Ostarine cycle or I can start running LGD right away? I know that some people are running both together and has achieved pretty good results.

I would love to hear from someone that has done a similar cycle and could share his experience.
  5. #5 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Habibi View Post
    Well, I definitely did get results, it's just I don't have enough to run it for longer. My diet was very good with at least 2700kcal and 260g protein. In total, I gained 2kg's but I also lost a noticeable amount of fat. From what I'm reading it's recommended to run Ostarine for longer then a month because that when it really starts to shine.

Anyway, my question is - do I have to PCT after a 5-week Ostarine cycle or I can start running LGD right away? I know that some people are running both together and has achieved pretty good results.

I would love to hear from someone that has done a similar cycle and could share his experience.
    Dude, you should change your diet a bit, your protein intake is way too high. In my opinion, you would have much better results if you ate 150g of protein and replaced all the rest with carbohydrates. Do you know what was your total protein/carb/fat intake?
  6. #6 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    Dude, you should change your diet a bit, your protein intake is way too high. In my opinion, you would have much better results if you ate 150g of protein and replaced all the rest with carbohydrates. Do you know what was your total protein/carb/fat intake?
    Yes, I do know, my macros are 260p/280c/60f. So you are saying that I should replace my protein with carbohydrates? Would it be better to swap it all with carbs or would I reap some benefits from increasing fat intake as well? My goal is recomposition so I don't want to gain too much fat. I'm really a newbie in training, diet and using PED's so I'm training to learn as much as possible. To be honest, this is the first time in my life I train so hard.
  7. #7 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Habibi View Post
    Yes, I do know, my macros are 260p/280c/60f. So you are saying that I should replace my protein with carbohydrates? Would it be better to swap it all with carbs or would I reap some benefits from increasing fat intake as well? My goal is recomposition so I don't want to gain too much fat. I'm really a newbie in training, diet and using PED's so I'm training to learn as much as possible. To be honest, this is the first time in my life I train so hard.
    Yes, lower you protein intake to approximately 150g and replace it with carbohydrates/fats, but don't go too high on the fat intake. I think you should take a minimum of 4 weeks off everything before starting your LGD-4033 cycle, ideally even longer. You don't really need a PCT for Ostarine, but it is still suppressive and you need to take time off fore you body to fully recover.
  8. #8 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    If you really gained 2kg + lost a noticeable amount of fat and your goal is body recomposition then seems like everything is working for you and I wouldn't change anything in my diet. But wait a bit before starting your next cycle, you might not feel it but your testosterone production is probably a bit suppressed, wait 4-6 weeks and then start your LGD because if you start it now then it might not be so easy to recover and you will definitely need a proper PCT.