• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks

suppression after LGD4033 cycle

Hello everyone, I am looking for advice. About a month ago I finished my cycle of LGD+MK-677 and really loved it, also had pretty good muscle/strength gains. I just finished my post cycle therapy of Nolvadex 20/20/20/20. My balls still haven't recovered though, they are much smaller. They were usually around 30-35% bigger. I was running LGD4033 for 8 weeks and started noticing testicular atrophy around week 4.

I haven't done any blood tests, but probably should do one now?
    I still have left some Nolvadex on hand and have also Clomiphene, should I keep using them? If so, then for how long and at what dosage?

It has also affected my sexual performance, it's really hard to get it up and when I cum the semen is really watery.

Thanks for any help.
  2. #2 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used LGD for a few times but haven't experienced a hard shut down, in fact, my balls stayed the same size on the cycle and on post cycle therapy. You are probably more sensitive to suppression. Be careful with suppressive drugs because if LGD is giving you problems like this then you shouldn't use anything that's suppressive.

We can't really advise you to use anything before seeing a blood work as I recommend you to go to your doctor and get a blood work done. I'm sure that you will eventually recover on your own but it would be more beneficial to do a blood test and use some medications to kick start recovery.