• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th May 2017 
    Thanks

my experience with BPC-157

Hey, I've been using BPC-157 for the last 2 weeks and had pretty good results with it so I really wanted to share my experience.

About 3 weeks ago I injured my shoulder while doing seated shoulder presses, it was pretty bad. I have honestly been looking on and researching this peptide for a long time and I got really curious to try it. I have always had problems with my shoulders, so I decided to test it out. The pain isn't so bad that I can't train but it's pretty annoying to constantly train in pain.

I injured the shoulder again and thought that it's a perfect time to try out BPC-157, so I ordered it and received about 5 days later. My shoulder was painful at all times during those 5 days.

I received my BPC157 I did this protocol:

1-3 days 250mcg x4 (1000mcg/day)
    4-6 days 250mcg x3 (750mcg/day)
    7-14 days 250mcg x2 (500mcg/day)

I read about this dosing protocol on a different board where someone had really great success with it.
    I was injecting each dose subQ in about 10 microinjections. I found this protocol to be very effective and I didn't experience any side effects from doing this, it was definitely worth the cost.
  2. #2 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I could already feel improvements after the 2nd day of dosing, after an injury I had trouble holding even the water bottle in my hand but after 2 days the pain was greatly reduced. And felt even better than before the injury. After 5 days of use, I went to the gym and had pretty good chest/arm workout. I also noticed that my deltoids, at the injured area look slightly more muscular, it's pretty weird because I didn't expect BPC157 to help gain any muscle. I was not training for almost 2 weeks, they should look less muscular for sure.
    After I finished 2 weeks of it, my shoulder felt perfect so I stopped using it.
    Additionally, I've heard that it also can be used orally, and there is no need to inject it. Does anyone have experience with that? I assume oral availability is lower and it needs to be injected into the injured area for best results.

I still have about 10mg of it left and I will keep it. If I feel the slightest pain in my shoulders or any other joints I will probably use it again.

Anyone who has joint problems should take a look at this stuff.
  3. #3 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think that using it orally would give the same effects of injecting. All peptides are best absorbed when injected. Companies that sell them in oral form are mostly just scammers who sell bunk products because there are a lot more people who would buy and use peptides if they didn't need to be injected.
  4. #4 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    The oral administration would work for other benefits this peptide give but if you are looking to heal specific joint with it then subQ injections around the injured area with it would be more effective than oral.

There are a whole lot more benefits why people use this peptide, from the studies I've read:

it can decrease blood pressure for someone with high bp
    it can also increase bp for someone with low bp
    it also has effects of anti-depressant
    it reduces opium withdrawal symptoms
    it prevents alcohol intoxication and withdrawals
    it has some anti-cancer effects
    it stops the progression of insulin resistance.
    stops the progression of gastric ulcers and heals pre-existing.

I'm not sure if I counted all of them but that's probably most.

So If someone would use it for other benefits than it can be used orally, in fact I think I've seen studies that state that oral bio availability is the same as IM or subQ for this peptide.
  5. #5 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Do you think that I would benefit in any way if I used BPC157 while using steroids and doing heavy lifting? Because when you use steroids your strength and muscle mass increase so quickly that your joints are no able to handle all the weight you are lifting. Seems like it could be a good addition because if it helps with severe injuries then it should greatly improve recovery between heavy lifting sessions.
  6. #6 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
    Do you think that I would benefit in any way if I used BPC157 while using steroids and doing heavy lifting? Because when you use steroids your strength and muscle mass increase so quickly that your joints are no able to handle all the weight you are lifting. Seems like it could be a good addition because if it helps with severe injuries then it should greatly improve recovery between heavy lifting sessions.
    I have read that bodybuilders use BPC157 quite frequently not because to heal some specific injury but because it greatly speeds up recovery. It's very impressive how it affects recovery. I have used it when I had a few minor injuries and I could heal an injury, that should have held me away from the gym for 2 weeks in 2 days.

Congrats OP on your results with BPC, it's amazing peptide.
  7. #7 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20225319

SubQ injections didn't show any more benefit compared to oral use according to this study, where BPC was used to heal damaged tendons.
    But I remember reading another study where healing was a little slower with oral use compared to subQ injection.
    Oral use is thought to be effective but it might take a little more time to achieve success with it.
  8. #8 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have tried using it orally but it gave me some stomach discomfort so I switched back to subQ injections in the injured area.

OP, did you experience any pain when injecting it in your shoulder? And also did you micro dose it?
  9. #9 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by procent View Post
    I have tried using it orally but it gave me some stomach discomfort so I switched back to subQ injections in the injured area.

OP, did you experience any pain when injecting it in your shoulder? And also did you micro dose it?
    Yeah, I micro dosed it.
    I did experience some pain after injections for the first 3 or so days. I also noticed that for the first 3 days BPC, in fact, increased swelling and pain in my shoulder but it subsided after a few hours. If anyone get the same pain after injections during the first days - don't worry because that's what I did at first, the pain should quickly decrease and you will feel more comfortable a short while after.
  10. #10 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have also tried bpc-157, at first I was using it because I thought that it could help my chronic tendonitis in my forearms. And it did heal it while TB-500 didn't do anything to it.

The last time I used it was because I broke my ankle and had a hard time healing it properly. It really healed my ankle but I noticed that while using it my foot skin became dry and cracked but I solved it as well.

My ankle wasn't healing like it should on its own but an addition of BPC-157 really helped it, I used 400mcg dose a day, split into 2 injections.

It is really good for healing serious injuries, whether it's a broken bone, joint injury or post surgery healing - BPC157 will help.
  11. #11 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I forgot to mention the effects on my sleep I was getting while using BPC-157. About a week since I started using it, I've been getting the best sleep in my entire life. Usually, I was waking at least 2-3 times during a night but on BPC157 I slept like a baby for 8 hours without waking up. In the morning I wake up full of energy. Anyone else has experienced that BPC157 affected their sleep quality?