• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ostarine log

1. #1 19th May 2017 
    Thanks

ostarine log

Hello everyone,

I'm gonna do an Ostarine cycle because for the last couple of months I haven't been able to train properly due to work and a few injuries I had. Have definitely lost plenty of muscle mass.

I have been training for quite a long time before but never really used any PED's just some 3 months ghrp-6 cycle to help with my appetite. I have lost at least 5 kg of muscle mass during the last months.
    My diet is pretty good and it includes chicken, beef, pork, eggs, rice, sweet potatoes, avocados etc, all the good things. I am eating slightly above maintenance right now but will increase my calories to about 600-700 above maintenance. I am also really looking forward to Ostarines positive effects on joints because I have a few injuries in joints that I'm struggling with. My plan is not to start cycle SARMS or steroids regularly now, I want to kick start my training program again and simply look a little better.

I am going it use 20mg/day for 4 weeks and might add 1-2 more weeks if I feel like it. I have also bought some tamoxifen just for precaution but I will only use it after I do a blood work and see that I really need it.
    I am also using creatine, multivitamins and fish oils.

I will consume approximately 2800-3200 calories per day (less on nonlifting days and more on lifting days) and will train 4 times a week.

I am using it for 3 days already.

Took my first dose 20mg on Wednesday 17.05. Initially, I was planning to load 40mg/day for the 1st week but after reading quite a lot other member logs it looks like this compound works better with smaller doses.
    My state of mind was really great that day, I don't really think that Ostarine improved it, probably just a placebo or the fact that it's the first time I use some kind of bodybuilding drug. I didn't experience any side effects from it and no other notable effects. I also didn't train that day.
  2. #2 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used ostarine before and liked the results it gave, I didn't really add any weight but I stayed the same weight while dropped body fat so I'm really satisfied with it.
    It didn't really give me any side effects apart from heartburn for the first week, it's a pretty common side effect of Ostarine so don't freak out when you get it.
  3. #3 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    How long did you use it? Don't you think you should have added some weight from your cycle or did you cut while using Ostarine?

I will use it for 4 weeks and it's possible that I will increase it to 6 weeks because after 6 weeks I will be traveling abroad due to my work.

Yep, I am aware of that side effect but haven't experienced it yet.

Does anyone have anything to comment on dosage for maximum efficiency? Up to 30mg? Keep at 20mg for the 4 weeks? Alternating doesn't seem to make sense obviously.

I would like to hear opinions from someone more experienced about my dosage and cycle length. Is 20mg/day for 4 weeks enough or should I use higher dose at the start of the cycle? Or maybe take more on workout days?

I didn't notice any effects on the second day either, the mood was still pretty good but nothing apart from that. The workout was quite good but I didn't feel any difference from taking Ostarine.
    Last edited by Joey27; 19th May 2017 at 09:55 AM.
  4. #4 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I forgot to mention my weight - I'm 182cm 75kg right now.

Didn't experience any side effects on the day 3 either and also haven't gained any weight since I started my cycle. I have noticed that my body feels harder and muscles a bit fuller. I will try to keep my training volume high and eat loads of calories because I think that you can pack good amount of muscle with this SARM.
  5. #5 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I am still researching SARM's but been really curious to try out LGD-4033 and people combine it with Ostarine quite frequently. Might run Ostarine as well but first I want to see what kind of results you will get from your short Ostarine cycle.
  6. #6 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I am still researching SARM's but been really curious to try out LGD-4033 and people combine it with Ostarine quite frequently. Might run Ostarine as well but first I want to see what kind of results you will get from your short Ostarine cycle.
    I have been reading about LGD-4033 as well but as it's my first SARM cycle I decided to run only one compound. Also, I think more people prefer using Ostarine since it's less suppressive.

What I can say after 4th day of using Ostarine -

I was 1kg heavier that day, I don't think that's a muscle but still feels good. I'm feeling stronger in the gym and I get a much bigger pump during the workout.

Also when doing running cardio - my calf muscles get more pumped so it's more difficult to run but I haven't noticed any difference in stamina since started.

I still feel good and my mood is excellent at all times. It seems like I'm starting to get a few pimples on my back.

Another thing that I noticed is the recovery after heavy training. Usually my hips and lower back are really stiff and sore the next day after deadlifts, but now I don't feel any DOMS at all. Recovery is the key to success so I'm really excited about that effect.
  7. #7 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been using Ostarine for 6 days now and have gained 1,5kg since started. Now, it undoubtedly looks like a 1,5kg muscle gain. I will try to not weigh myself every single day now because more important is the visual and final outcome then some numbers on scales.

I am noticing much better pumps during workouts but I can't really say that there is a lot of difference in my physique since I started.

Can someone suggest me something for pimples? I am starting to get some on my upper back and shoulders. Any creams or supplements that I can put on it?

Let's see how my body will change after this cycle, I might do some short steroid cycle after I recover from this one.

I am also thinking about increasing my dose of Ostarine to 30mg/day.
    Last edited by Joey27; 23rd May 2017 at 11:22 AM.
  8. #8 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Everything has changed, I won't have to travel anywhere after 6 weeks so I'm gonna run my cycle for 8 weeks. Do I need to do PCT or some testosterone booster supplement would be enough?
  9. #9 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I am reading a lot of logs where people say that they really start to feel Ostarine on 4th or 5th weeks, that's why I have made a decision to increase my dosage up to 30mg/day.

I have been on Ostarine for 8 days already (I am posting different dates on the same day because I don't have access to the internet during the weekend)

Gained 2,5kg so far. Is it's possible to gain that much muscle after 8 days? I haven't noticed any water retention and my muscles around my abdominals seem harder so I doubt I gained any fat.

I have noticed that this stuff makes me sleep much better, and I also tend to dream more.

I bought some cream for my acne and seems like it helps.
  10. #10 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion, you should stay at 20mg or maybe 25mg but 30mg is way too much for you. I have used Ostarine on 25mg and didn't feel that I need to increase the dose. But I'm almost 20kg heavier than you...

Don't expect to see a lot of results in the beginning but after 5 weeks you should see pretty nice results. You should use it for a minimum of 8 weeks, 12 weeks are the best if you want to get everything out of your cycle.
  11. #11 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    In my opinion, you should stay at 20mg or maybe 25mg but 30mg is way too much for you. I have used Ostarine on 25mg and didn't feel that I need to increase the dose. But I'm almost 20kg heavier than you...

Don't expect to see a lot of results in the beginning but after 5 weeks you should see pretty nice results. You should use it for a minimum of 8 weeks, 12 weeks are the best if you want to get everything out of your cycle.
    Alright, could anyone else confirm that 30mg is too high? Might as well simply run 25mg until the end of the cycle.
  12. #12 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used it @ 25mg for the first 6 weeks and @ 20mg for 4 more weeks. 30 mg is too much, the side effects will exceed the benefits you get from it. Better to run it on lower dose with almost no side effects.
  13. #13 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Alright, guys, I will stay at 25mg until the end of the cycle.

I really love workouts on Ostarine. My strength is up on all of the minor lifts by about 5-10% but I have gained 20kg on squats, 20kg on deadlifts and 10kg on the bench press.

The pump is great and Ostarine simply helps me to keep going at the gym after I have already done loads of reps and sets. Usually, I get tired pretty fast but Ostarine really help with that and I also feel way more motivated on it.

I don't know why you guys are saying that it kicks in after 4-5 weeks because I'm feeling it's effects now already. Today, my weight is the same as it was yesterday but when I look in a mirror I definitely see a more muscular person than one week ago.

I'm not getting any side effects at all, the cream I bought seems to be helping the acne breakout.

I will use Ostarine for 45 more days, I simply can't wait to see how my physique will look like after that. After I finish my Ostarine I will do a small PCT for 3-4 weeks and then I'm thinking about running a short oral steroid cycle. Which one would you recommend to me? Dianabol, Anadrol, Winstrol?
    Last edited by Joey27; 24th May 2017 at 08:26 AM.
  14. #14 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Is your plan to start using Oral steroid right after PCT? I definitely recommend you to take a bit more time off everything before jumping back on again. And I don't suggest to use Oral steroid solo, I have done it and it was a waste... Overall, I think that oral steroids are a waste of money because they give you pretty harsh side effects and makes you retain a huge amount of water so your weight and you look bigger. So it's easy to gain like 10kg on a one month Dianabol cycle but what is the point in it? After you stop using it you lose all that water weight and sometimes become even smaller than before cycle if you don't do a proper PCT.

Oral steroids are pretty good to kick start your long ester steroid cyle but there is no point in using them solo.
  15. #15 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been reading that Ostarine is about 50% of real testosterone steroid in terms of strength and gains. Is this true? Would Ostarine give me half the gains testosterone does? If it's true then I don't see a reason why would someone who is not a professional use testosterone... Because it's much easier to get Ostarine, it's legal and it doesn't screw up your body like testosterone does and it's much easier to recover and keep your gains after Osta cycle.
    Last edited by Joey27; 25th May 2017 at 06:22 AM.
  16. #16 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey27 View Post
    I have been reading that Ostarine is about 50% of real testosterone steroid in terms of strength and gains. Is this true? Would Ostarine give me half the gains testosterone does? If it's true then I don't see a reason why would someone who is not a professional use testosterone... Because it's much easier to get Ostarine, it's legal and it doesn't screw up your body like testosterone does and it's much easier to recover and keep your gains after Osta cycle.
    I don't think that Ostarine is half as effective as AAS but it has its place. There are a lot of new SARM's being manufactured and I think that pretty soon they will be on the same level as steroids but not yet. People are using and will use steroids anyway because they work. Yes SARM's are legal for research purposes and all of them are active orally that's the reason while a lot of young guys choose to use SARM's over steroids. I have noticed that most old school lifters are still using steroids - because they are not afraid of needles, steroids are very well researched and they are effective.
  17. #17 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Today was the chest/arm workout and I added 2,5kg on bench press again, could do the same amount of reps but with more weight. So In total +12,5kg in 10 days

I can definitely see that I have lost a bit of fat around the midsection and my whole body is more vascular.

Strength is constantly increasing, I'm VERY happy with that!

I still don't experience any side effects which is a great thing.

My weight is up 3,5kg since started

I am still thinking whether I should continue using SARM's after this cycle and PCT or should I try some kind of steroid. So you are saying that there is no point in oral steroid solo cycle? Well, I might as well inject it because as I understand long esters needs to be injected only once a week?

I think it's best for me to wait until the end of this cycle and then decide based on the results I get.
  18. #18 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    You didn't train before starting Ostarine? Your results look like newbie gains and some placebo because Ostarine doesn't kick in until about 4 weeks.
  19. #19 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, wasn't training for a few months due to work schedule and injuries and started going back to the gym the same day I started Ostarine. I agree, strength gains are probably because of that but I can definitely tell that my joints and tendons feel better on ostarine. Anyway, either is has kicked in already or not, I feel AWESOME, and if Ostarine hasn't kicked in yet then I can't wait till it does!!!
  20. #20 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Before you decide to start using AAS, I suggest you finish your ostarine cycle, finish PCT and see how much you have gained from it and how much you kept after stopping. There are people that lose their gains even after Ostarine cycle because of the poor diet and some lose their motivation after they stop using performance enhancing drugs. If you are able to get good gains and keep them on Ostarine then you can start looking for something more stronger.