• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th May 2017 
    Thanks

blood test to determine how potent my peptides are

I have a GHRP-2 and Mod GRF(1-29) that has been laying in my drawer for quite a long time. They are unmixed vials. There is no expiry date on the vials so I'm not sure if they have expired or not. I would like to test if they are still good. So I am thinking of injecting them and then do a blood work to see if they are good. What kind of test should I do? GH serum and IGF-1? Also, is saturation dose enough or should I inject more? And finally, how long should I wait before doing the blood test after injection?
  2. #2 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Are you using any peptides now? You should do a blood test so you can compare it later to the blood test when using peptides.

The best way to determine if they are good is to do an IGF-1 test, but you would need to use them for a couple of weeks before doing the test because it takes time for the IGF-1 to build up.
    You can also do a GH serum test, it should be increased 2 hours after peptide injection. But do some test right now (if you are not using peptides or other things that increase growth hormone levels) to see where you started.
    And yes saturation dose would be enough to see an increase in IGF-1 (after a couple of weeks) and GH serum.
  3. #3 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks Bro for the reply,

But are you sure that I need to wait for 2hrs before doing the blood test? I assumed that growth hormone is at the highest level approximately 40 minutes following injection and that's the reason why you shouldn't eat carbohydrates and fats 30 minutes after injection?
    Last edited by TikTak; 17th May 2017 at 10:29 AM.
  4. #4 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    You can also do a GH serum test, it should be increased 2 hours after peptide injection.
    You are wrong about this buddy, growth hormone levels are at it's highest 30 minutes after injection so that's when you should do the GH serum test. Growth hormone levels peak at 30-minute mark and then quickly goes down. Here is a chart to better understand. You should do a blood work 30 minutes after the peptide shot.

pulse.jpg
    Last edited by Edz; 17th May 2017 at 10:36 AM.