• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th May 2017 
    Thanks

peptides came without labels

I have bought some GHRP-2, Mod GRF, TB-500 from a company I've never bought before. And they sent me simply clear vials without no labels at all. Each of the peptides is in a different pouch so I won't make a mistake, but how can I be sure that company didn't make mistake and sent me what I ordered? Even when they are labeled you can't be absolutely sure that it's what you ordered, but with unlabelled vials, there is much higher chance of making mistake.

It's the first time I receive unlabelled peptides, anyone had this experience?
  2. #2 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I am not sure why they didn't label your vials. But you should be able to separate them by cap colors, every peptide should have different cap colors (but they are different for every company)
  3. #3 13th May 2017 
    Thanks
    anybody buy from china? unconstituted powder?
  4. #4 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    A similar thing happened to my friend recently. He ordered 500iu of HGH from china and received a box of 5 vials without any labels. The box was plain white with nothing written on it. They told him that it's HGH and that's it, pretty ridiculous to have that kind of customer support. He hasn't decided yet to use those vials or not because how can he even know that it's HGH? He told me that it's not the first time he buys HGH from that Chinese seller and before every 100iu came in the separate box and everything was labeled.
  5. #5 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wee man View Post
    A similar thing happened to my friend recently. He ordered 500iu of HGH from china and received a box of 5 vials without any labels. The box was plain white with nothing written on it. They told him that it's HGH and that's it, pretty ridiculous to have that kind of customer support. He hasn't decided yet to use those vials or not because how can he even know that it's HGH? He told me that it's not the first time he buys HGH from that Chinese seller and before every 100iu came in the separate box and everything was labeled.
    5 vials? I have never seen an HGH that comes 100iu in a vial. It's very possible that there are only 10iu's in each of your friend's vials because they usually come in 10iu per vial. I'd probably throw out 50iu of unknown quality hgh...
  6. #6 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Pretty standard procedure if your buying from a manufacturer in china, they often say that it's to help package pass threw customs.