• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th May 2017 
    Thanks

GHRP-6 experience

I am going to try GHRP-6 today and want to long all my feelings, experience and benefits this peptide provide. I've been researching it for quite a long time, have been also reading a few logs but now I have finally decided to try it by myself.

I have mixed my GHRP-6 with bacteriostatic water and ready to inject my first dose. I am a bit nervous before the first injection because I don't know what to expect and how it's hunger effects will affect me.

Injected 100mcg 10 minutes ago. Can't really say I have noticed anything so far, how long does it take for the hunger to kick in?

Anyway, the main reason I use GHRP-6 is because I'm really struggling with appetite. I am 25 years old and weigh 71kg, 183cm tall, so yeah I'm pretty skinny. I have been training for the last 6 months but haven't gained a lot of weight. The problem is probably that I like to go out on weekend and sometimes I can go to the gym only on Tuesday because I still don't feel well on Monday. My diet is pretty good but I'm pretty sure that I eat less then I should for gaining weight. That's why I'm really looking forward to GHRP-6. I have a few minor injuries as well so I hope that GHRP-6 will help with them.

I hope that this GHRP-6 will allow me to eat much more, recover better and heal faster. Anti-aging and skin improvement is another great benefits. I'm not hoping for some crazy lean mass gains because I know it's not possible with peptides, but appetite is the thing I'm struggling with, and if it gets better then I'm sure that I can add a good amount of muscle if training frequently.

It's now 20 minutes since the GHRP-6 injection and I don't feel hungry yet. My meal is almost ready and I will eat after 10 minutes whether I'm hungry or not. Should I feel hungry by now? I've read that it's a hit or miss and some people don't get hungry on it, I hope that it will work for me though. If I don't get the hunger effects, I will use it anyway to see how it affects my workouts, sleep quality and recovery.
  2. #2 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Did you inject it on empty stomach? Because if you didn't the food in your stomach blunts its effects and it's possible that it's the reason you didn't felt hungry. Hunger usually kicks in in a matter of 20 minutes, you should have felt it by then.
  3. #3 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Did you inject it on empty stomach? Because if you didn't the food in your stomach blunts its effects and it's possible that it's the reason you didn't felt hungry. Hunger usually kicks in in a matter of 20 minutes, you should have felt it by then.
    Yep, I took my first dose in the morning before breakfast so my stomach was definitely empty.

Anyway, I took my 2nd dose of the day and after about 15 minutes I felt slightly hungry.
    So 30 minutes later I ate my dinner of carbs/protein. I ate the same amount I usually eat but didn't feel stuffed at all so ate more and after ate dessert as well. Seems like this thing is working.
    To be honest I'd be happy if all of the weight I gained was fat because in my opinion you look better when you have a bit fat then skinny. I simply want to gain some weight so I can transform it in muscle afterward.

I didn't feel any other effects after injection, but I'm happy with the appetite increase.

At first, I thought that it won't work for me because when I was younger I was smoking weed frequently but never actually got the munchies. So I guess my body is different than most people because usually people get them.
  4. #4 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    The first time I used GHRP-6 I got extremely hungry. 15 minutes after injection I started to eat and kept eating till I didn't feel hungry anymore, I guess ate about 2000 calories. But it's quite strange that some people react to it differently and don't get hungry at all. While using GHRP-6 I could eat 5-6 BIG meals during the day and noticed that it also helped me to heal some injuries. I remember that when I was younger, wasn't training properly and didn't use anything, I could go all day without eating at all. Now it's impossible and even if it happens that I don't have time to eat I always try to eat a protein bar or drink a shake.

Besides that, the hunger effects from GHRP-6 tend to decrease after some time of constant using, for me after 2-3 weeks I don't feel hungry anymore on it, so it's best to take some time off after a while. Or simply don't use it every day, Mon-Fri is a good protocol.
  5. #5 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    From GHRP-6 I get really hungry after 10 minutes, even if the last time I ate was one hour ago.
  6. #6 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Did you notice any lethargy/tiredness from GHRP-6? Or just an appetite increase?
  7. #7 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    The last time today I injected before dinner, so in total 3 doses. In the evening I didn't feel too hungry but I ate my dinner anyway.

Thoughts after the first day on GHRP-6. I can't say that it is working strongly on me, but I have eaten much more than I usually do, and that is very good.

I probably won't be able to post during a weekend because I will spend time with family, I'm not sure that I will do 3 doses over the weekend but I will try to inject GHRP-6 at least once.
  8. #8 13th May 2017 
    Thanks
    would like to follow this for tips?
  9. #9 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I did my 4th injection on Friday, before going to sleep.

I didn't really felt the hunger side effect after this dose, which is a good thing, I don't like to stuff myself before bed.
    My sleep was pretty normal, didn't noticed it to be any worse or better. Didn't notice the deep sleep everyone is talking about, but I guess I should give it a more time.

Just a question: I usually like to drink some milk the moment I wake up, is it fine to drink milk before peptide injection or I should avoid it?

Anyway, I did drink it and after injected GHRP-6 didn't feel much of the increased appetite. I guess milk blunts the effects of GHRP-6?
  10. #10 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid View Post

I didn't really felt the hunger side effect after this dose, which is a good thing, I don't like to stuff myself before bed.
    My sleep was pretty normal, didn't noticed it to be any worse or better. Didn't notice the deep sleep everyone is talking about, but I guess I should give it a more time.

Just a question: I usually like to drink some milk the moment I wake up, is it fine to drink milk before peptide injection or I should avoid it?

Anyway, I did drink it and after injected GHRP-6 didn't feel much of the increased appetite. I guess milk blunts the effects of GHRP-6?
    No buddy, milk is a no-no. Milk contains fat and carbohydrates which blunt GH pulse. You could drink some whey isolate mixed with water but no milk.
  11. #11 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    No buddy, milk is a no-no. Milk contains fat and carbohydrates which blunt GH pulse. You could drink some whey isolate mixed with water but no milk.
    Okay, no milk is fine...

I am actually thinking of increasing the dose to 150 or maybe even 200mcg.
  12. #12 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I didn't use any peptides on Sunday because it was my birthday and we had a pretty big party I was using alcohol so decided to not use any peptides. But even without GHRP-6, I noticed that I was eating a lot more than before. I have also noticed that I crave sweets a lot more, I eat dessert after almost every meal, I hope that I don't get too fat lol.

It feels like the more GHRP-6 I take the bigger my appetite is. Now I feel the hunger after 5 minutes of injection already. I'm not sure by what mechanism it works but it gradually increases my appetite more and more.

I have noticed that since starting it's much easier to wake up but I still feel a bit tired during they day. About the dreams - usually I don't remember my dreams, but since starting GHRP-6 they are a lot more vivid and I have at least 4 different dreams during the night. Love that effect.
  13. #13 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Considering that I use peptides only for 3 or 4 days, I like effects so far. I have definitely gained some weight, but I can't say how much because I don't have scales at home. I will weigh myself at the gym tomorrow. I can see that I weight more because I look bigger in the mirror - it's mostly fat and some water weight but hey, that feels good anyway My muscles feel bigger as well and looks like my strength has increased as well. In today's chest/shoulder workout, I was using the same weight but did 4-5 more reps on each exercise than I usually do. I will definitely try to lift bigger weight next time.

I can also see few more veins popping out of skin, pretty motivational when you see that

It's weird that usually I'm pretty calm but on peptides, I feel more offensive/aggressive. I haven't heard anyone getting this side effect. Has anyone felt like this?
  14. #14 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid View Post

No mate, don't drink milk before injections, you shouldn't eat any carbohydrates/fats one hour before injection and 20-30 minutes after.
  15. #15 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Really interesting log, I am following, keep us posted mate.
  16. #16 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    It's been 5 days since I started using GHRP-6 and I have gained approximately 4kg. I don't think that there is much of the muscle mass in the gained weight, it probably just a fat and water weight, but it still feels good, as my main goal is to gain weight. I can also definitely see in the mirror that I look bigger.

I was training legs/triceps today and felt really strong, could get five more reps on squats and leg press and had a pretty good triceps pump, I have also noticed a new vein on my biceps that I couldn't see before, I love that feeling when veins are coming out.