• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th May 2017 
    Thanks

CJC1295 no DAC+GHRP-2 log

Hello, this will be my first growth hormone releasing peptide cycle. I will write a log in here every couple of days during the whole course. I was looking for other member logs on this forum but there are not too many so I've decided to do my own. I'm not going to use steroids while running these peptides so if I gain strength, muscle, lose fat etc than I will know that it's because of peptides

I have done a few testosterone cycles before, but haven't really used anything stronger.
    My weight is 82kg and body fat 12%. My main goals are fat loss and hopefully some lean body mass gain.

I am going to use CJC1295 no DAC+GHRP-2. I will use 100mcg of each for at least 3 times a day but I will try to get 4 injections every day.

I will also use multivitamins, fish oils, and creatine.

Today is the day I start, about 4 hours ago I had my first injection. I injected 100mcg of each peptide, and after that injection felt immediate hunger. I also felt hot and even started sweating. I have been reading that a lot of people experience similar effects after injections so I guess that's normal in the beginning.
    After pretty big breakfast I felt normal again.

About 20 minutes ago I did my 2nd injection of today. I didn't become hungry this time, but felt hot and broke a sweat again. From what I've been reading it's pretty normal, and those side effects indicate that my peptides are really strong and high quality. I don't regret that I paid a pretty big price for them because seems like they are good.

Aside from that, it seems like my muscles feel a bit pumped at the moment. I've read that others are getting much better pumps on peptides during workouts. But the weird thing is that I haven't even workout out today. How is this possible? I started them just today. Maybe it's just a placebo? But I don't think that's the case.
  2. #2 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    The sweat and appetite increase after injections mean that you were going hypoglycemic and that means that you have to eat. But try to wait at least 20 minutes before eating carbs/fats because they will blunt growth hormone release. Protein is okay, but be careful because whey usually contains carbs, you should get whey isolate.
  3. #3 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Today is the 4th day of my peptide course. I don't really feel hungry after injections anymore. I actually felt hungry only on the very first day, I don't feel hot and sweaty after injections as well, which is pretty good. By the way, yesterday I forgot that I shouldn't eat anything at least 20 minutes after injections. In the afternoon I dosed and ate my rice with chicken right after that. From now on I will try to remember that I must always wait 20+ minutes before eating.

Before I started peptides I had pain in my shoulder and elbows but I have noticed that they feel much better now. I even stopped my last PCT sooner because I had a pretty bad joint pain because of the Clomid.
    But it's been only 4 days on peptides and on my shoulder workout, I didn't felt any pain at all. I'm pretty impressed.
  4. #4 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    So today is the 6th day since I started using peptides, I was injecting them 3 times so far but today was the first time I did 4 injections. I also weighed myself today and I am 85kg, so up 3kg in 6 days. Most of it is fat and water weight but I hope that some is muscle as well. By the way, I have some pramipexole, should I use it to combat the increased prolactin levels from the GHRP?

It seems like my skin looks better since starting. I can't really tell if I have become leaner or not because of the water retention.

I have read that almost everyone get pretty tired during the day while using peptides and report really deep sleep and vivid dreams, but I haven't noticed any of these effects. I feel pretty fine and energetic during the day and my sleep has actually worsen, but it might be due to the fact that it's summer and it's really hot in here even at night and I don't have air conditioner.
    But even though my sleep has worsen I feel good during the daytime.
  5. #5 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm using peptides for 11 days and I'm quite impressed. I am eating above maintenance and would expect some strength gains but didn't really hope that peptides would help that. But I can say that strength has increased on ALL major lifts. I can lift more on a bench press, squats, deadlifts, t-bar rows and even on dumbells presses. I haven't noticed any anti-aging benefits like better skin etc. but seems like my nails are growing at a much faster rate.

I have also ordered more GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Mod GRF1-29 and also some Ipamorelin, I will probably get it by the next week. I really want to try Ipamorelin's sleep effects, I will use GHRP-2+Mod 3x times a day and Ipamorelin+Mod before going to sleep.
    If I start to feel decreased effects of GHRP-2 I will switch to GHRP-6 for a week or two to desensitize.

Does anyone know what is a good Ipamorelin dose to improve sleep?
  6. #6 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    12 days in. Today I started to feel a few more side effects - tingling in my arm and warm feeling after injection. I don't know why the hell I didn't notice warm feeling right after the first injection because I read that everyone feel it from the very first day but either way I'm very pleased that I finally start feeling them. Now at least I'm sure that my peptides are good.

Today was the first day I did fasted cardio after peptide injection and felt really good, I decided to do it because I really want to get rid of those love handles.
  7. #7 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't noticed any changes in my knee pain, it is still a bit painful to squat. My shoulders do feel much better though since I started. I guess it takes more time to get all the healing effects of those peptides.

I haven't observed any fat loss, but that's probably because my diet has not been perfect. I also had a few parties/birthdays where I wasn't counting calories at all. What I have noticed is that my body hair and nails grow much faster. I usually go to the barber once a month, but it's been 2 weeks since I cut it last time and need to cut it again, that's crazy.
  8. #8 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Hmm, I have never experienced improved mood from GHRP-6 solo, but seems like you are having a really great experience while using it.

I like your log, keep us posted dude.
  9. #9 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm happy that you are getting great results and love peptides. But I don't think that it's possible to get strength gains like this from peptides solo so soon. Peptides are effective but it takes a lot more time to see benefits. I don't know how much strength you have gained but it's most likely not because of the peptides. Are you using anything else?

I have used a similar peptide combo and didn't notice any strength changes until I added steroids. I am not saying that peptides won't make you stronger, they do but it takes more time.
  10. #10 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastmund View Post
    I'm happy that you are getting great results and love peptides. But I don't think that it's possible to get strength gains like this from peptides solo so soon. Peptides are effective but it takes a lot more time to see benefits. I don't know how much strength you have gained but it's most likely not because of the peptides. Are you using anything else?

I have used a similar peptide combo and didn't notice any strength changes until I added steroids. I am not saying that peptides won't make you stronger, they do but it takes more time.
    Well, at first I thought that it's simply a placebo. I know that it takes more time to get bodybuilding effects from peptides. I think that I'm gaining strength because of the fact that I am able to eat more calories on peptides. My plan is to run them for a minimum of 3 months. Would that be enough to see all of its effects?
  11. #11 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    When I first tried GHRP/GHRH combo my plan was similar to yours - to run them for 3 months. After those 3 months I bought another 3 month of supply because I didn't want to stop using them. I can almost guarantee you that you will end up running them for longer. I don't think that 3 months are enough because that's when they really start to show their effects. I like your log and will definitely follow.
  12. #12 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been using GHRP-2+CJC1295 for 3 weeks already, strength is still going up! I will also be switching to Ipamorelin in a few days because I'm running out of GHRP-2 and what to try out Ipam, mostly for it's sleep effects.
    Other than that, everything is going great. Love the constant pump those peptides are giving me. I am also noticing I'm getting more vascular every single day. It's a great motivation seeing those veins popping out.
  13. #13 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    25 days in!

I will probably stop using Mod GRF for a week or two because I feel like my body desensitized to it. I have also switched from GHRP-2 to Ipamorelin and after I run out of Ipamorelin, I will try out GHRP-6.

I can say that I like the ipamorelin far better than GHRP-2 because the sleep is fantastic on it. I have never experienced so vivid dreams in my life. When I dream I feel like it's reality and after I wake up it takes a couple of minutes to understand that it was just a dream. Also, I have noticed that since I switched to Ipamorelin my dreams are a lot more sexual LOL. Honestly, I would take Ipamorelin forever only because of its sleep benefits. The same moment I get in the bed I fall asleep and feel so rejuvenated the moment I wake up.

I have also ordered some new CJC1295 no DAC (Mod GRF1-29) but it says CJC1293 on the label of the vial. What the hell? Is it good to go? And how do I know whether it's DAC or no DAC? Is it the same compound as Mod GRF or something completely different?
  14. #14 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Your source probably sent you the wrong vial, have you told him about that? CJC1293 half life is only 5 minutes, that's the reason no one is using it. It's pretty much worthless as it would be destroyed by the body before it can do anything.
  15. #15 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't posted for a while but it doesn't mean that I have stopped using peptides. Since I started using peptides I have gone from 12% bodyfat to 10% which is simply amazing, my diet wasn't very strict, I was simply doing cardio almost every day.

Another amazing thing that I've noticed is that the acne on my back and shoulders have completely cleared up. I naturally have a lot of acne and from using steroids my back was literally covered in acne but peptides my skin incredibly.