• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th May 2017 
    Thanks

assistance before buying GHRP-2

Okay, I plan to start GHRP-2 but before buying it I have a lot of questions that I'd want to ask. I don't really have time to research it by myself and hope that someone will answer my questions.

What is the recommended cycle length?
    With what and how do I mix it, bacteriostatic water?
    Which one should I buy - 5mg vials or 10mg vials?
    How much of it I need to use and how many times a day? I am 180cm, 83kg.
    Can I use it while on the ketogenic diet?
    How to store mixed and unmixed vials?

I have also never used any syringes so I'm worried about the whole process, does anyone knows some good injection tutorial? Because I really want to do this safely making sure that I mix and dose correctly.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Roman; 11th May 2017 at 10:52 AM.
  2. #2 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Dude, it looks like you haven't read anything about those peptides. You should at least read what GHRP-2 is and what does it do. And it's easy to find answers on all of these questions by yourself. Also that way you will at least understand what it is that you are injecting into your body... It's quite weird that you are ready to start shooting but don't spend any time on doing a research. It's okay to ask a few questions but you are asking here all of the basics. Sorry, but I will not spoon feed you.

Read those threads, they should answer some of those questions:
    https://researchpeptides.com/ghrp-2-a-12
    https://researchpeptides.com/4523-bodybuilding-guide-section-2-ghrp-ghrh.html
    https://researchpeptides.com/4591-mix-melanotan.html

And you can see correct injection technique on youtube

Last edited by beastieboy; 11th May 2017 at 09:49 AM.
  3. #3 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    What are your goals dude? Are you gonna use GHRP-2 solo or together with CJC1295? They both act in synergy and many people recommend to use them together.
  4. #4 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    Dude, it looks like you haven't read anything about those peptides. You should at least read what GHRP-2 is and what does it do. And it's easy to find answers on all of these questions by yourself. Also that way you will at least understand what it is that you are injecting into your body... It's quite weird that you are ready to start shooting but don't spend any time on doing a research. It's okay to ask a few questions but you are asking here all of the basics. Sorry, but I will not spoon feed you.
    I somehow agree... but it's not like I haven't read anything. I have spent at least 3 hours yesterday reading about peptides, but there is so much information about them that my head was almost spinning. I spent over 2 hours but couldn't understand how to dose with insulin syringe as well.

I know what GHRP-2 is and what kind of benefits you get from it. Mainly people use it for fat loss, anti-aging, better sleep quality, improve skin and add shine to it, increase IGF-1 levels and other good benefits.

Thanks for those links, I will read them.

Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    What are your goals dude? Are you gonna use GHRP-2 solo or together with CJC1295? They both act in synergy and many people recommend to use them together.
    Well, I'm looking for its fat burning effects. I don't want to use things like Ephedrine, clenbuterol or DNP because I hate the feeling on those fat burners. Also, they give a lot of side effects and I am not ready to use ant steroids yet. Pretty much I hope that it will make my ab muscles visible.
    Last edited by Roman; 11th May 2017 at 10:06 AM.
  5. #5 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Okay, I plan to start GHRP-2 but before buying it I have a lot of questions that I'd want to ask. I don't really have time to research it by myself and hope that someone will answer my questions.

What is the recommended cycle length? Some people run them for years, the longer is better.
    With what and how do I mix it, bacteriostatic water? Yes, bacteriostatic water, simply add it to the vial of your peptide. Use the peptide calculator to understand how much to add and how much to dose.
    Which one should I buy - 5mg vials or 10mg vials? It doesn't matter
    How much of it I need to use and how many times a day? I am 180cm, 83kg. Start with 66mcg per injection and inject it 3 times a day - in the morning, post workout, before bed. Remember to take peptides on empty stomach and not eat for 20 minutes after injections.
    Can I use it while on the ketogenic diet? Of course you can.
    How to store mixed and unmixed vials? Mixed in the fridge, unmixed in the freezer? Correct

I have also never used any syringes so I'm worried about the whole process, does anyone knows some good injection tutorial? Because I really want to do this safely making sure that I mix and dose correctly.

Thanks.
    I tried to answer your questions, the answer is in the bold. You should also really consider adding CJC1295 to it as it's much more cost-effective to run them both. The synergy effect they have gives you more than double effect than running either one alone. Keep reading this forum there is a lot of information about these peptides.
    Last edited by captainamerica; 11th May 2017 at 10:49 AM.
  6. #6 13th May 2017 
    Thanks
    great response