• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th May 2017 
    Thanks

GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 experience

Hello guys, I would like to tell you about my experience with GHRP-2 and GHRP-6.

I have been reading this and other forums for about a year, but never really posted anything. Thanks for the peptide calculator on this forum, it really helped a lot.

So I bought 1x 10mg vial of GHRP-2 and 1x 10mg vial of GHRP-6. I just wanted to know how they work and what's the difference between them. I figured out that they should last me about 4 months. However, they didn't last that long.

I started using GHRP-6 after my steroid cycle on PCT. Main goals were to increase the appetite so it's easier to hold the weight that I gained during a steroid cycle, and when the PCT is done, try to bridge to my next steroid cycle with the help of peptides and maybe add some muscle.

I started GHRP-6 the same day I started using Nolvadex and Clomid. My weight was 85kg's.

I prepared my breakfast and injected myself with a little more then saturation dose (100ug) and after about 5 minutes I felt really intense hunger along with warm feeling and I even started sweating. After 20 minutes I was simply starving and couldn't wait any longer so I started eating.. I was counting calories of every thing I ate and I ate at least 1500kcal's in a matter of 10 minutes. I was pretty happy about it's effects.

Just about everytime I injected GHRP-6 I got those hunger effects, if I was eating outside I'd get pretty angry if I had to wait for longer then 10 minutes.

After about 3 weeks of GHRP-6 use, appetite started to reduce and it took much longer for it to start working. And after 5th week I decided to switch to GHRP-2. I didn't get hungry after injection like from GHRP-6 but I was more hungry during the day anyway.

Right now I'm using GHRP-2 for 3 weeks and one of my nipples have become a bit sensitive. I had pre-existing gyno in it from one of my steroids cycles, it's is very small but I can feel a small lump. I will probably stop using GHRP-2 because of this and switch to GHRP-6. I liked GHRP-6 better because it gave me much better appetite.

I have also noticed a slight numbness and pain in my arms. I know that this is a side effect of synthetic growth hormone so it's probably from increase growth hormone levels in my body. It's not strong pain and is really tolerable. Growth hormone release wasn't my main goal, I simply wanted to increase my appetite while not on steroids, but increase growth hormone is just another perk.

I haven't experienced the tiredness some people get on GHRP's but my sleep quality has improved. I don't wake up during the night and I can fall asleep within 5 minutes and feel full of energy during the day.

I have also noticed that I'm recovering much quicker, after heavy squat or deadlift day I don't feel any DOMS the next day, that another benefit that's great for bodybuilding because on peptides you can easily train same body parts multiple times a week.

I have also gained some strength and while only using GHRP. My weight has also increased up to 90kg. Pretty happy with those results. Maybe a slight increase in body fat, but not much.

My plan is to use GHRP-6 for few more months. I will start steroid cycle after 2 months but will continue using GHRP-6 during cycle and post cycle therapy. If it stops making me hungry, then I will take a week off and start once again.

If you have any more questions about side effects and effects I experienced, feel free to ask This is just a basics, I didn't go into details but if you are interested then I could tell a little more.
    Last edited by Vendetta; 10th May 2017 at 07:12 AM.
  2. #2 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    So you are saying that you gained weight during PCT and after it only by using GHRP? Pretty amazing results. Do you usually lose weight during PCT?
  3. #3 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    This was a pretty short 8 week steroid cycle. I was using 50mg/day testosterone propionate for 8 weeks and 50mg/day dianabol for the first 4 weeks. I didn't lost any weight during or after PCT, I actually gained 5kg's and a good amount of strength as well.

But my previous steroid cycle was longer - 3 months and I was using testosterone enanthate 500mg/week and dianabol @ 50mg/day for the first 4 weeks. I gained about 10kg's on that cycle but lost 5 of them durning PCT and lost quite a bit strength too. After PCT I lost about 3 more kilograms probably because I wasn't eating enough. So pretty much I kept only about 2kg's from 3 months cycle, not really worth it..

Peptides are awesome addition to any PCT. Because they help you eat a huge amount of calories and recover faster during workouts. I also found that my muscles look fuller and bigger while using GHRP.

I might even use peptide forever, because they are so cheap and effective at the same time. I have read that alot of people use them all the time no matter if they are on or off cycle. I am also considering adding Mod GRF1-29 to my GHRP-6.
  4. #4 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Was your PCT any diffferent in those two cycles? Except you added peptides in this cycle.
  5. #5 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    Was your PCT any diffferent in those two cycles? Except you added peptides in this cycle.
    On the testosterone e and dbol cycle my PCT was only nolvadex 1-2 week @ 40mg, 3-4 week @ 20mg, but on the testosterone p and dbol cycle I used nolvadex 1-4 week @ 20mg and clomid 1-4 weeks @ 50mg together with GHRP-6 and GHRP-2.