• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th May 2017 
    Thanks

hungry after ghrp-2 injections

I haven't tried GHRP-6 yet but I'm using 200mcg of GHRP-2 3x times a day and aproximately 15 minutes after injection I feel a massive hunger. How is this possible, could someone explain?

I thought that only GHRP-6 makes you hungry.

Maybe my GHRP-2 is actually mislabeled GHRP-6?? I guess it's quite possible. Or does the GHRP-2 increases appetite as well?

I am using it without Mod GRF1-29 right now.

Any other thoughts?
  2. #2 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Most likely that's because you are using 200mcg per injection, saturation dose is 1mcg/kg. Some people get hungry on GHRP-2 as well. I don't think that it's mislabeled, it's probably a good ghrp-2 tho. In my opinion you should lower the dose, because with double the you get only about 30% higher growth hormone pulse and much higher elevation in cortisol and prolactin. If you want to increase growth hormone levels more, then you should definitely add GHRH not blasting GHRP.
  3. #3 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Actually I have read a few studies that for GHRP-2 the saturation dose is even less then 1mcg/kg, about 0.8mcg/kg, so you need far less then 200mcg, more is not always better, especially with GHRP, the more you use, the more side effects you get. The hunger you get is from the 2,5-3 times more then saturation dose not because your peptide was mislabeled..
    To be honest GHRP-2 and 6 make me hungry, when I'm cutting I only use Ipamorelin. So if it makes you too hungry then try switching to Ipamorelin It has very little side effects., but at first lower your dose of GHRP-2.

By the way did you slowly increase the dose or started at 200mcg 3 times a day??
  4. #4 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I started using 200mcg right away..., I probably should have build up slowly to that dose, okay I weigh 85kg, does that means that I should take 0.8*85=68mcg per injection? Looks like I was really using 3 times more then I'm supposed to. But if I'm using it without Mod GRF 1-29 then isn't it better to use a little higher dose of GHRP-2? Perhaps 100mcg 3 times a day? It would be nice to get my growth hormone levels tested after 200mcg shot and after saturation dose to see what's better, because increased appetite is not a big problem I don't have an option to check growth hormone levels right now because I live in the country side but what do you think about 100mcg/3x day for a 85kg male?
  5. #5 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I get extremely hungry on high doses of GHRP-2 as well, I haven't tried 3x times a saturation dose, only 2x. If you don't like this side effect then switch to Ipamorelin, but if you are a hard-gainer who is struggling with appetite like me then it's a very nice side effect
  6. #6 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    GHRP-6 offers weaker growth hormone release and it gives more side effects like intense hunger and gastric mobility. It also has slight effects on prolaction and cortisol.

GHRP-2 is the strongest of the GHRP's, it has the largest growth hormone output, but it still makes you a bit hungry. It affects prolactin and cortisol. It's not really a problem when used on saturation dose, but if it's used at higher doses then some anti prolactin drug should be used..

Ipamorelin is not as strong as GHRP-2 or -6 in terms of growth hormone release but it has almost no side effects. It doesn't make you hungry or elevate prolactin, cortisol levels.

Usually people choose GHRP-6 only when they are looking for appetite increase. Most people prefer GHRP-2 because it's the most cost effective of all GHRP's.

If you are prone to prolactin induced gyno, or you don't want any increase in appetite then you should use Ipamorelin.

Saturation doses for GHRP-6 = 1mcg/kg, GHRP-2 = 0.8mcg/kg, Ipamorelin 1mcg/kg.