• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th May 2017 
    Thanks

ephedrine + ghrp's

Has anyone used ephedrine together with Ipamorelin/Mod Grf 1-29 combo? Is it safe to use them together? I plan to do a 3 week cutting cycle before summer and really want to add ephedrine to help with energy, appetite suppression and fat loss. Does ephedrine have any impact on growth hormone levels?

Cheers
  2. #2 8th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used ephedrine (in ECA stack) together with HGH and got pretty decent results while cutting, it won't affect growth hormone levels or have any other negative effects, it's pretty good stack in my opinion. I can't say for sure about how it stacks with ipamorelin/mod grf but I don't think ephedrine have any negative interactions with GHRP/GHRH.
  3. #3 8th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I am currently on ephedrine/caffeine and GHRP-2/Mod GRF 1-29 for 1 week. I have already noticed some fat loss, and also I can dose ephedrine in the morning and in the afternoon without problems falling a sleep while. They are really awesome for sleep. It's not the first time I am using ephedrine, and previously I always had problems with falling a sleep at night, even when I dosed only in the morning.
    Another weird but great thing is that it seems like only after week my vision has improved, and now I've read that it's a benefit of ghrp-2, wow I really didn't expect this.
  4. #4 8th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for replies.
    Hey KP6, could you tell me how much of ephedrine/caffeine and ghrp-2/mod grf you use per day??
  5. #5 8th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Yep, ephedrine is great for cutting, for me it really kills my appetite and I don't feel hungry even when I'm eating bellow maintenance. I'm not sure how good it is at increasing metabolism and burning fat but appetite suppression is good enough benefit to use it every time I am cutting. I was using pretty strong tablets - 50mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 100mg aspirin if I remember correctly. They should work great together with peptides.