• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks

GHRP-6 questions

Hello,

3 days ago I started using GHRP-6. So far I have finished 2 days with 2 injections of 100ug, and today I injected only once because I will shoot it after workout. My plan is to increase dosing to 3-4 times a day @ 100ug. And since it's so cheap I plan to run it for atleast a year.
    What can I say after 3 days?
    After first injection I felt a slight appetite increase but not like I've been reading some people are starving after injections.
    What I've noticed, I get pretty sleepy after injections. Yesterday I had to nap during the day and I think I'm gonna nap today as well. Also when I sleep my sleep is great and I've noticed that I get really vivid dreams, I usually don't dream at all.
    Is the tiredness common side effect and will to subside after a while?

Thanks,
    Africanus
  2. #2 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    It is common side effect and it should eventually subside or disappear completely. Remember when you were a teenager you could sleep much longer then now? That's because your body was releasing so much growth hormone throughout the day and it made you tired, something similar happens now. When you use peptides they stimulate pituitary gland to release huge amount of growth hormone, just like in your teens when your bones were growing.
  3. #3 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't used GHRP-6 but from what I've been reading appetite should increase after some time. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  4. #4 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    I haven't used GHRP-6 but from what I've been reading appetite should increase after some time. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Hmm, can I ask where did you read that? Because I've been reading alot as well and on many different forums most people are starving half an hour after injection. I didn't experience it, I got abit hungry but possible because I don't eat 2 hours prior to injection?
  5. #5 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Are you injecting your GHRP-6 subcutaneously or intramuscularly?? Also are you using it together with CJC1295??

If your GHRP-6 is high quality and you use it together with CJC1295 then you should feel increased appetite in a matter of minutes, and you should be able to noticed it the first day you take it.
  6. #6 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    Are you injecting your GHRP-6 subcutaneously or intramuscularly?? Also are you using it together with CJC1295??

If your GHRP-6 is high quality and you use it together with CJC1295 then you should feel increased appetite in a matter of minutes, and you should be able to noticed it the first day you take it.
    Nope, I am only injecting GHRP-6 subcutaneously without CJC1295, as I've been reading on this forum that if you are looking for appetite increase then CJC1295 is not needed.

I am injecting 100mcg GHRP-6 at 8am and 100mcg PWO at aproximately 5pm.

In a few weeks I plan to increase dosage up to 3 times a day.
  7. #7 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    You should still add CJC1295 with it, the no DAC version. It might help you to deal with the tiredness during the day, and give you far better results overall.
  8. #8 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    You should still add CJC1295 with it, the no DAC version. It might help you to deal with the tiredness during the day, and give you far better results overall.
    I'm on pretty tight budget right now, and CJC1295 no DAC is about 4 times more expensive then GHRP-6.. I guess I could afford to order it, but would probably use it just once a day with night time injection? It won't make my sleep worse? Because right now I'm loving it, I used to wake up several times during the night, but now I can sleep for 10 hours straight without waking up. Also I had almost forgotten how it is to dream while sleeping, because the last time I remember that I was dreaming was like 5 years ago. Definitely love the vivid dreams on GHRP-6.
  9. #9 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Adding CJC1295 no DAC (Mod GRF) will make your pituitary gland release more growth hormone, but if you are simply looking for appetite increase then it's not needed. I suggest you to gradually increase the dose of GHRP-6 though, because with time the hunger will slowly lessen. That's why you should increase dose or take a few weeks off.
    If you don't feel hungry enough while using 100mcg then increase it up to 150mcg, if 150mcg feel the same then bump it up to 200mcg, and I'm sure that you will become insanely hungry after that.
    Morning and PWO injections are the best in my opinion.
  10. #10 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I am also pretty interested in appetite increase effects from GHRP-6. I am still young so I don't think that minimal growth hormone increase from GHRP-6 would really help me. But appetite could definitely help a hard gainer like me. That's why I think I'm gonna use GHRP-6 2-3 times a day before my biggest meals. I'd start with 100mcg dose and increase it later on. Also do you get that crazy hunger effect only when you use it together with Mod GRF or do you get it from GHRP-6? And how long does that hunger last for? Until you stuff yourself with food or until it's effect wears off?