• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th November 2015 
    Thanks

metal taste in mouth from peptides?

Hi Guys

I am starting to experience a weird metal taste in my mouth from my peptide cycle Ipamorelin + Mod GRF 1-29. I know it's from the peptides cause it starts to go away then comes back strong after an injection. Normally lasts a few hours, injections are morning and PWO (100mcg each).
  2. #2 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe you should switch your supplier, never heard about this side effect.
  3. #3 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    Maybe you should switch your supplier, never heard about this side effect.
    My friends are getting peps from the same supplier but don't experience this side effect.
  4. #4 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    My friends are getting peps from the same supplier but don't experience this side effect.
    Maybe you hit a vein? Sometimes that will do it.

Do get this when you inject IM? Subcutaneously?
  5. #5 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    Maybe you hit a vein? Sometimes that will do it.

Do get this when you inject IM? Subcutaneously?
    No I didn't hit a vein (no signs of bruising or blood).
    Sub Q injection

Not 100% sure if it is a metal taste as I haven't tasted metal so lets just say something not normal.
  6. #6 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've seen this in relation to steroids. It might be an infection. I would let your clinician or physician know so you can identify a possible infection.
  7. #7 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    I've seen this in relation to steroids. It might be an infection. I would let your clinician or physician know so you can identify a possible infection.
    Thanks for the info

You think it could be the case with Sub Q injections?
    I am now leaning towards a possible infection that the GH has amplified to make it more prominent, doesn't GH accelerate all diseases and infection.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitaly For This Useful Post:

Semin (1st May 2017)

9. #8 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    There are various reasons why you taste something metallic in your mouth. One cause can be infection, but it doesn't necessarily mean that's what you have now. I have to agree, it's better to see a physician to have you examined as it might be something more serious.
  10. #9 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi Guys

I am starting to experience a weird metal taste in my mouth from my peptide cycle Ipamorelin + Mod GRF 1-29. I know it's from the peptides cause it starts to go away then comes back strong after an injection. Normally lasts a few hours, injections are morning and PWO (100mcg each).
    I am using ipamorelin and so far, I haven't experienced any weird metal taste. I asked my wife (as she is also an ipam user), but she also said she tastes nothing weird from ipam. it might be because of Mod GRF 1-29, but I am also not sure of it.
  11. #10 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Weird metal taste? I have tried a lot of peptides already, but none of them gives me this weird metal taste you are talking about. You should go check on your supplier if they are reliable and legit.
  12. #11 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Metal taste? This is the first time that I have heard about it. Are you sure you are getting your peptides from a reliable supplier? Also, are you sure that what you have is a real peptides?
  13. #12 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I guess your peptides is no longer good for consumption. Did you store it properly? Peptides do not really have metal taste and that is why I think that your stock is no longer good for using.
  14. #13 30th April 2017 
    Thanks

Funny taste

Hi Guys

I have had the same experience but only a few times says around 5x I'm assuming it's from the pepitedes I'm doing 100mcg 3x daily of Mod GRF and GHRP 2, I don't know if it's my body having some type of reaction to the peptides I ordered my peptides from Canada peptides, I heard from others they were good, I'm going to go to the doctor to just be on the safe side.