• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th April 2017 
    Thanks

reusing needle twice?

Hello guys. I want to inject peptide pre and post workout so think that I could draw 2x doses in an insulin syringe and inject half before and half after. Is this safe? Some say that you can reuse the same syringe but some say that it's dangerous and you shouldn't do that.. Basically can I use the same needle to inject my peptide twice?
  2. #2 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    You can do that and I'm 99% sure that nothing dangerous would happen, but insulin syringes are not expensive.. Why take that 1% risk? You should simply fill 2 syringes instead of one.
  3. #3 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I'd use 2 syringes, they are cheap. Also if it's a peptide then don't forget that it must be refrigerated.
  4. #4 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been reusing one insulin syringe 5 times (I am doing 5 injections a day). And I never had any problems. I always clean injection site, vial and the needle with alcohol. I don't recommend doing this but if you have to use 5 insulin syringes every day then it might get pretty expensive.
  5. #5 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion, if you always wipe rubber stopper and injection site then it's impossible to get an infection. Because everything is sterile, but make sure you don't touch anything else with the needle, if you do then throw that syringe out.

I have been reusing syringes for years and never had any issues. I reuse till the needle gets dull and it's too painful to inject.
  6. #6 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Yep, you can easily do that, but be carefull and remember to wipe the needle, injection site, vial with alcohol before and after injection just to be safe!
  7. #7 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Alright guys, thanks for all the help. I will reuse it an make sure to clean everything with alcohol before injection, captainamerica you convinced me that it's safe.