• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th April 2017 
    Thanks

appetite from ghrp-6

I've heard that increased appetite benefits goes away after few weeks of using GHRP-6. Is there any possible way to make this effect last longer, as I am bulking and love it effect so fat. Would like to hear some opinions from people with experience.
  2. #2 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    For me appetite didn't decrease after a time but it's different for everyone because I've seen some people report no increase in appetite at all and have also read that for some people it goes away after few weeks of use.
  3. #3 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    When I used it I didn't feel that appetite effect got less noticable. Are you using it solo or together with CJC1295? I used it solo 500ug/day (split in multiple injections) and the appetite was insane. Didn't notice any other effects though
  4. #4 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    For me appetite didn't decrease after a time but it's different for everyone because I've seen some people report no increase in appetite at all and have also read that for some people it goes away after few weeks of use.
    How long did you use GHRP-6 for?

Lolik, so far I only have GHRP-6, I might get some CJC1295 in the future as well.
  5. #5 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    How long did you use GHRP-6 for?

Lolik, so far I only have GHRP-6, I might get some CJC1295 in the future as well.
    I'm not using it at the moment but last year I used it for about 6 months straight together with Mod GRF(1-29) and synthetic growth hormone, really good combination for lean bulk.
  6. #6 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I'm not using it at the moment but last year I used it for about 6 months straight together with Mod GRF(1-29) and synthetic growth hormone, really good combination for lean bulk.
    Cool thanks for the info. Did you feel increased appetite even after 6 months of continuous use? Also, are you feeling hungry all day long or only after injections?
  7. #7 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    Cool thanks for the info. Did you feel increased appetite even after 6 months of continuous use? Also, are you feeling hungry all day long or only after injections?
    Yep, felt it even after 6 months. And no, I don't feel hungry all day only about an hour right after injection.
  8. #8 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing dude, everything sounds great, hope that for me appetite won't reduce.