• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th April 2017 
    Thanks

SARM's in tablet form vs liquid

I've been researching SARM's and reading that tablet form is less effective then liquid. So my question is - has anyone used SARM's in tablet form and found it effective? And has anyone used both (tablet and liquid) of the same SARM type and found liquid to be more effective?
  2. #2 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Nope, it doesn't make a difference whether it's in tablet form or liquid. But it might be different for every company. I would prefer liquid form though because it is easier to dose exactly how much you need.
  3. #3 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    Nope, it doesn't make a difference whether it's in tablet form or liquid. But it might be different for every company. I would prefer liquid form though because it is easier to dose exactly how much you need.
    Thanks for answer. Do you know if any SARM companies provide you with a laboratory testing results of their stuff?
  4. #4 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    There is no difference between them. When it's in liquid form then powdered SARM is dissolved in usually alcohol. But in the tablet form it's the same powdered SARM that is cut with some filler. But SARM powder is the same, it's not made less pure or effective in tablets. If you get pills and liquid from the same company then they should be identical in terms of efficiency.
  5. #5 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    SARMS are in powder form before they make liquid or pills from it. But powder is the same, so it should be just as effective, if the company is dosing them the same.
  6. #6 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used Ostarine in both forms - liquid and capsules and I didn't felt any difference in efficiency. The only difference is that liquid tastes like complete crap and it's also harder to use liquid if you want to take it when you are not in home.
  7. #7 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have also seen some people on other forums saying that tablets are not very good, and that the real SARMS are only in liquid forum. I don't think that it's just a broscience. Because the most important thing is the raw powder that tablets or liquid is made from not in what form after it is. You could take raw powder and it would be the same as liquid or tablets. And also I don't believe that having it in liquid form makes it more bio-available or something.
  8. #8 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    SARMS are mosly sold as liquid because they are not supposed to be sold for human consumption. They are not legal for that reason but tablets/capsules indicate that they are made for human consumption. Right now they can only sell them for animal research. That's why if it's sold in tablets/capsule form, people think that it's fake because they are not allowed to be sold in that form.
    Many people pick SARM's for the reason that they are legal to buy in liquid form, but if they are not then you could also simply go with steroids.

SARMS might be great but they are not legal yet, that is the biggest issue with them right now.
  9. #9 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    SARMS are mosly sold as liquid because they are not supposed to be sold for human consumption. They are not legal for that reason but tablets/capsules indicate that they are made for human consumption. Right now they can only sell them for animal research. That's why if it's sold in tablets/capsule form, people think that it's fake because they are not allowed to be sold in that form.
    Many people pick SARM's for the reason that they are legal to buy in liquid form, but if they are not then you could also simply go with steroids.

SARMS might be great but they are not legal yet, that is the biggest issue with them right now.

Legality is not the only reason why people choose SARM's over anabolic steroids.. Another important thing is route of administration.. Young guys that want to bulk up abit or lose some body fat have a choice to use oral SARM's with similar results to steroids or real steroids that needs to be injected everyday. Most of them would choose oral stuff rather then injections. But older generation that has been training for years wouldn't even consider using SARM's because they are relatively new in the market and haven't been researched properly yet. And also older guys have absolutely no problem with injections.
  10. #10 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    SARM companies simply want to avoid any possibility of legal troubles by selling SARM's in liquid form. In liquid it is allowed to sell and buy. I have been looking at different SARM stores and it seems like most popular ones sell SARM's in only liquid form, but the ones that sell steroids, peptides and other things sell also SARM's in pills/capsules. Since steroids are illegal anyway.
  11. #11 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I prefer pills because they are simply more convenient to use, but most research companies sell SARM's in liquids.