• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th April 2017 
    Thanks

MK-677 for wife??

Do you know any female that have used MK-677? IS there any in this forum? I am thinking of giving once to my wifey but want to know if it's safe and what kind of results she can hope for? I'm simply looking for some information about MK-677 for women. I'd rather give her ghrp or ipamorelin of course, but she is totally against needles.
  2. #2 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am also interested, but I have heard that MK-677 makes you hold alot of water weight? I don't think my wife could handle that..
  3. #3 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion it would work in women the same way it works in men, they would simply need lower dose.
  4. #4 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    It should be really good for body fat loss, anti aging, skin, sleep quality. I don't know any female that is using it though. But I'm very interested to see how it works for women. Women shouldn't take more then 10-15mg/day in my opinion.
  5. #5 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    My training buddies wife is using MK-677 at 12,5mg/day for 2 days. I talked with her this morning and she told me that her sleep was much better last night and also her hands are abit swollen/numb.
  6. #6 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    My training buddies wife is using MK-677 at 12,5mg/day for 2 days. I talked with her this morning and she told me that her sleep was much better last night and also her hands are abit swollen/numb.
    She is feeling side effects after 2 doses already? Nice, looks like it works quickly. Has she experienced any other sides like tingling in hands or the tiredness that you get from using growth hormone or peptides that increase growth hormone?
  7. #7 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am female and I'm interested in this stuff. My main goal is to lose excess body fat. I am going to the gym (weight training, cardio and circuit training) for the last 2 years but I am struggling to lose last fat around my mid section and thights. I've heard that MK-677 is pretty good for fat loss.
    But I want to know about it's side effects. I already hold some water weight and I'm really worried that it could get worse on MK-677. I don't want to bloat up like a balloon lol. I've heard that potassium could help to control water weight, if it's true then how much of the stuff I'd need? Another thing that I'm worried is - will my jaw, and ears grow on the stuff? I've heard that increased growth hormone levels can make your jaw grow lol. I definitely don't want this.
    Thanks for any help and information
  8. #8 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    I am female and I'm interested in this stuff. My main goal is to lose excess body fat. I am going to the gym (weight training, cardio and circuit training) for the last 2 years but I am struggling to lose last fat around my mid section and thights. I've heard that MK-677 is pretty good for fat loss.
    But I want to know about it's side effects. I already hold some water weight and I'm really worried that it could get worse on MK-677. I don't want to bloat up like a balloon lol. I've heard that potassium could help to control water weight, if it's true then how much of the stuff I'd need? Another thing that I'm worried is - will my jaw, and ears grow on the stuff? I've heard that increased growth hormone levels can make your jaw grow lol. I definitely don't want this.
    If you are holding water without using anything then you should clean your diet first and watch your salt intake.
  9. #9 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I would get rid of the excess water weight first before starting MK-677, because if you start now you can really bloat up. Recommended potassium intake is 5000mg/day if I remember correctly.

Check that link, these are all good tips for losing water weight.

https://authoritynutrition.com/13-ways-to-lose-water-weight/
  10. #10 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I would get rid of the excess water weight first before starting MK-677, because if you start now you can really bloat up. Recommended potassium intake is 5000mg/day if I remember correctly.

Check that link, these are all good tips for losing water weight.

https://authoritynutrition.com/13-ways-to-lose-water-weight/
    Okay thanks, could you advise me which foods are high in potassium? I am eating only about 1000mg right now, and seems that it's far too low.
  11. #11 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Okay thanks, could you advise me which foods are high in potassium? I am eating only about 1000mg right now, and seems that it's far too low.
    https://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/food-sources-of-potassium.php
  12. #12 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey pampamparampam!
    You don't have to worry that your jaw or anything else would grow! Jaw or any other bone growth is only possible if synthetic HGH is used at VERY high dosages for a long periods of time. No need to worry about this when using MK-677 because it simply releases your own growth hormone from the pituitary gland.
    Last edited by BeatJeff; 28th April 2017 at 07:39 AM.
  13. #13 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I've read somewhere that women respond even better to this stuff then men.
  14. #14 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    My ex girlfriend used it for awhile with pretty amazing results. And she started really low at 5mg's day, and after a month increased it up to 10mg/day and used for another month. She lost alot of body fat + added few lbs of muscle.
  15. #15 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Is there any difference at what time you take it? Are bedtime doses better then morning?
  16. #16 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KP6 View Post
    Is there any difference at what time you take it? Are bedtime doses better then morning?
    Before bed is better in my opinion, because it will improve your sleep and make you feel fresh in the morning after that deep sleep!