• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: IGF-1 question

1. #1 27th April 2017 
    Thanks

IGF-1 question

Hello everyone, I am using IGF-1LR3 for 2 weeks now. My plan is to use it for 2 more weeks. I am using 20ug/ED and training 3-4 times a week. But the thing is because of work I won't be able to train for the next week. So should I stop using IGF-1 while I don't train? The stuff is pretty expensive and I really don't want to waste it.
  2. #2 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I can't answer you question but how do you like IGF-1? What benefits have you noticed? Any muscle gains so far?
  3. #3 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    I can't answer you question but how do you like IGF-1? What benefits have you noticed? Any muscle gains so far?
    I haven't noticed much, I think my appetite has increased a little bit but that's about it.
  4. #4 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Are you using it bilaterally (on each side of your body)?
  5. #5 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    Are you using it bilaterally (on each side of your body)?
    nope I'm simply injecting it IM in my shoulder. You must inject biliterally if you use normal IGF-1 or IGF-1 DES because they have much shorter half life. But IGF-1 LR3 half life is more then 24 hours if I remember correctly. So it works in whole body not only the muscle where it was injected.

IGF-1 is not a steroid, and you won't get a steroid like gains, it will simply allow you to gain more afterwards when using steroids.
  6. #6 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am sorry to hijack thread, but someone offered me to buy IGF-1LR3 mixed with Benzyl Alcohol. I thought that it needs to be mixed with acetic acid?
  7. #7 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBeef View Post
    I am sorry to hijack thread, but someone offered me to buy IGF-1LR3 mixed with Benzyl Alcohol. I thought that it needs to be mixed with acetic acid?
    Never buy premixed IGF-1 dude, it is very fragile peptide and it must be kept in the fridge at all times.
  8. #8 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Never buy premixed IGF-1 dude, it is very fragile peptide and it must be kept in the fridge at all times.
    Thanks dude, I already thought that selling it premixed is suspicious..