• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th April 2017 
    Thanks

GHRP/GHRH/HGH combo

Is anyone using GHRP/GHRH + HGH? I have heard that it's the best combination to increase growth hormone levels in your system. And I guess I could get really nice muscle gains + fat loss from this combo? I am thinking of running ghrp/ghrh at saturation dose + 3iu in the morning and 3iu post workout.
  2. #2 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Your plan is to use GHRP/GHRH 3x/day? If yes, then in my opinion it would be better to use growth hormone 3x/day also, 2iu in the morning, 2iu pwo, and 2iu before bed. The best way is to inject GH 10-15 minutes after peptide injection. And also remember to not eat carbs/fat an hour or two before injection and about 30minutes after. Because carbs and fats blunt the GH pulse.
  3. #3 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    Your plan is to use GHRP/GHRH 3x/day? If yes, then in my opinion it would be better to use growth hormone 3x/day also, 2iu in the morning, 2iu pwo, and 2iu before bed. The best way is to inject GH 10-15 minutes after peptide injection. And also remember to not eat carbs/fat an hour or two before injection and about 30minutes after. Because carbs and fats blunt the GH pulse.
    Yes, I'd use GHRP/GHRH 3 times a day. But I thought that you shouldn't inject growth hormone before bed, because it would blunt the big natural pulse that our body releases during the night.