• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th April 2017 
    Thanks

storing peptides in the freezer?

Hello. Is it fine to mix my 10mg vial of Mod GRF1-29 with bacteriostatic water, then preload it in the insulin syringes and store them in the freezer? And before using take them out about an hour before injection for it to thaw. Would it work or would it damage the peptide?
    My problem is that I don't have a fridge, only freezer.
    Also, how long I can store it in room temperature after it's been mixed? Thoughts?
  2. #2 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I've never heard that anyone is freezing reconstituted peptides.. Freezing will damage the peptide and make it less effective
  3. #3 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm not sure to what degree freezing would damage the peptide, but it definitely would. I have never freezed mixed peptides. Only peptides in powder form should be kept in freezer.

You should buy something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/iceQ-Litre-Small-Fridge-Cooler/dp/B01BBWT6CS/ref=sr_1_4?s=appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1493106678&sr=1-4&keywords=mini+fridge
    it's cheap and good
  4. #4 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Why don't you simply use real HGH rather then Mod GRF? I thought there isn't much difference in price.
  5. #5 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DBC View Post
    Why don't you simply use real HGH rather then Mod GRF? I thought there isn't much difference in price.
    There is a huge difference in price between hgh and mod grf..
  6. #6 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    I'm not sure to what degree freezing would damage the peptide, but it definitely would. I have never freezed mixed peptides. Only peptides in powder form should be kept in freezer.

You should buy something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/iceQ-Litre-Small-Fridge-Cooler/dp/B01BBWT6CS/ref=sr_1_4?s=appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1493106678&sr=1-4&keywords=mini+fridge
    it's cheap and good
    That fridge looks good, but my budget is really tight right now, and I can't afford to buy it now.. maybe next month.

Anyways, how long Mod GRF + GHRP-2 can be kept @ room temperature? I've read that I can store it for almost a month but my gym buddies told me that it will be bad after 3 days.. Which one is correct?
  7. #7 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have a friend who don't have a fridge as well.. and he simply reconstitutes his vial and puts in in the back of drawer, where it is really dark and cool. He gets the side effects even after few weeks after mixing. But he is using 5 or 2mg vials, you should also get smaller vials. They cost a bit more but atleast you would use it before the peptide starts to degrade.
  8. #8 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    I have a friend who don't have a fridge as well.. and he simply reconstitutes his vial and puts in in the back of drawer, where it is really dark and cool. He gets the side effects even after few weeks after mixing. But he is using 5 or 2mg vials, you should also get smaller vials. They cost a bit more but atleast you would use it before the peptide starts to degrade.
    That seems like a good idea, I will get some 2mg vials in the future.