• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: hgh test

1. #1 24th April 2017 
    Thanks

hgh test

Is there any way to test if my HGH is real?

I have heard that you can use pregnancy test and if it's positive then it's HCG, but if it's negative? That means it's not HCG but you can't know if it's HGH either?
    Is there any other test to check if it's HGH and also is there a test to check purity?
  2. #2 24th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Simply inject 10iu's and see if you feel side effects.. or also you can do a bloodwork 3hrs after 10iu injection.
  3. #3 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I've heard that you can test if it's HGH by injecting 20iu's before going to sleep, and if your ankles, wrists and fingers are swollen up then it's growth hormone.

I haven't tried this by myself, but have heard that some people do this.
    Last edited by zein; 25th April 2017 at 06:24 AM.
  4. #4 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Why you want to test it? It looks like counterfeit?
  5. #5 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    Why you want to test it? It looks like counterfeit?
    I bought 300iu's of HGH, and to me it looks like fake. I trust my source and he told me that he will refund if it is fake or counterfeit. He suggested me to use it for a few weeks and tell him if I want to keep using it or not. But I don't really want to use unknown stuff that might be fake, I'd rather test it before using.

Quote Originally Posted by zein View Post
    I've heard that you can test if it's HGH by injecting 20iu's before going to sleep, and if your ankles, wrists and fingers are swollen up then it's growth hormone.

I haven't tried this by myself, but have heard that some people do this.
    20iu? That's too much in my opinion, I will look into injecting 10iu's and do a bloodwork afterwards.
    Last edited by BeatJeff; 25th April 2017 at 06:31 AM.
  6. #6 25th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Alright, if I were to inject 10iu's...

What side effects should I look for? carpal tunnel syndrome?
    Should I split the dose or simply take 10iu's? How long would it take to feel CTS?
  7. #7 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I've been injecting 8iu/day for the last three days and I start to feel side effects.. slight CTS and head ache. I will drop the HGH for a couple of days now because I think there is too much in my body. After few days I will go back to 4iu's. I didn't do the HCG pregnancy testing but I'm sure that it's hgh now. Not sure how good is it tho, because it took 3 days to feel sides at pretty high dosage.
  8. #8 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    I've been injecting 8iu/day for the last three days and I start to feel side effects.. slight CTS and head ache. I will drop the HGH for a couple of days now because I think there is too much in my body. After few days I will go back to 4iu's. I didn't do the HCG pregnancy testing but I'm sure that it's hgh now. Not sure how good is it tho, because it took 3 days to feel sides at pretty high dosage.
    Good luck dude, your hgh might be less potent but you will still need to use it for a few months before seeing any benefits.
  9. #9 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    As you know it will take months before you can notice real results, so it's pretty hard to tell how potent your HGH is. In my opinion it is only worth buying it if you are trusting your source 100% because there are too many underdosed, counterfeit and fake stuff.
  10. #10 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    You can tell if your HGH is any good by shaking it after reconstituting with bacteriostatic water. It should foam or bubble a little. If it doesn't then highly likely that it is bunk.
  11. #11 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    If you don't get carpal tunnel syndrome or other side effects it doesn't mean that your growth hormone is fake.. I have a mate who has used many different growth hormone brands at pretty high doses 4-8iu/day and he have never experienced carpal tunned syndrome. And I'm sure that his growth hormone is good because I used the same stuff as well and felt pretty bad CTS on 4iu's already. Some people are simply more prone to side effect then others.
  12. #12 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    The only way of checking you HGH purity would be to send it to some laboratory that tests it. But paying for it would probably be very expensive and not really worth the cost. I would simply give it a pregnancy test to check if it's HCG and if it's not then use it. Most of the faked HGH is actually a HCG. Unless you know some research scientist who could test the purity of your hgh. But you should be able to tell if it's HGH simply by injecting higher dose and if you feel side effects (tiredness, CTS, numbing, tingling in hands) then it's legit. I would never buy HGH from someone who I don't fully trust.
  13. #13 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    There are a few methods to test if you HGH ir real or fake.

1st method:
    Send it to a laboratory analysis. This test cost around 300-400$ in the USA and if you contact HGH manufacturers directly then some of them are even willing to pay for the test of your choice.

2nd method:
    Growth hormone serum test

This one is much simpler then lab analysis. Go to a lab and have your blood tested for HGH serum (use this number as a baseline). Then inject a high dose of growth hormone (8-10iu's) and after 3 hours when HGH levels should peak, do another HGH serum test, if your HGH is real then 2nd test should show a huge increase in growth hormone serum levels.

3rd method:
    IGF-1 test
    HGH raises IGF-1 levels, so you can also do a IGF-1 test, it should be done the same way as GH serum test.

I don't think that pregnancy test is any good, because all you can test with it is whether the stuff you have is HCG or not. Also, I haven't heard that HCG is sold as HGH anymore. Nowadays they sell peptides like GHRP-6 as HGH
  14. #14 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    I don't think that pregnancy test is any good, because all you can test with it is whether the stuff you have is HCG or not. Also, I haven't heard that HCG is sold as HGH anymore. Nowadays they sell peptides like GHRP-6 as HGH
    I agree, to be honest I haven't heard of a single case in the last 10 years where someone would have been scammed with HCG.