• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th April 2017 
    Thanks

ghrp for 58 year old male

Hello. My dad is 58 years old and he has a few chronic injuries/problems. He used to be a runner and would love to start running again but he has some issues with his legs and also his neck. I am thinking that GHRP could help him start running again.
    Any opinions?

Any help is appreciated.
  2. #2 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I've been reading about hormone replacement therapy protocols of peptides, and it looks like most recommend one dose of ghrp/mod grf prior to going to sleep.

But in my opinion it would be better to use it multiple times a day, to help his injuries heal faster.
  3. #3 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Wouldn't GHRP-6 solo be enough? Does he really need to use it together with mod grf? Maybe he should start with GHRP-6 solo and add Mod GRF later?
  4. #4 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    Wouldn't GHRP-6 solo be enough? Does he really need to use it together with mod grf? Maybe he should start with GHRP-6 solo and add Mod GRF later?
    Well, ghrp solo would help but you can't really compare it to ghrp+mod because when using both you get 5x bigger effect then using only ghrp, so it's actually worth it to buy it.. At his age he would need smaller dosage and it will last much longer.
  5. #5 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Ok dude, then I will simply buy ghrp/ghrh for him, and about the doses - should he inject only once before going to bed?

And also how many mcg?? I am clueless of how many mcg he should do per dose. He is also pretty excited about the other benefits those peptides bring. He can't wait to get started.
  6. #6 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Has he considered testosterone replacement therapy?
  7. #7 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Has he considered testosterone replacement therapy?
    I haven't talked about it with him, but do you think that it would help fix his injuries? I believe that his testosterone is in normal range for his age because his libido is pretty good.
  8. #8 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    At his age TRT would help faster healing, increasing muscle mass and feeling generally better as well as it will boost his libido.
    The dosage for peptides is 1mcg/kg, it doesn't matter if you are old or young, but the dose stays the same.
  9. #9 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    I just want to say - got for it. I know few old lads that are still training and using hgh or peptides, and they receive very nice effects from them.
  10. #10 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    Alright I think that for now I will give him only GHRP-6 and advise him to try 100mcg in the am and pm. If he handles it well, then bump it up to 200mcg. Maybe later I'll get ghrh for him as well.

I will also ask him about testosterone replacement therapy, and tell him to talk with his doctor about that.
  11. #11 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    It would be great if you or he could write a log, I'm pretty interested on how it would work on someone 50+ years old. I think it would be useful for my dad as well.
  12. #12 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    You should give him GHRP-2 not GHRP-6. GHRP-2 is stronger, and a little "cleaner" then GHRP-6. If he doesn't want to get fat because of the increased appetite then get GHRP-2. It should him with his problems.

I have also considered giving it to my parents but they would never allow me to inject them anything.
  13. #13 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    You should give him GHRP-2 not GHRP-6. GHRP-2 is stronger, and a little "cleaner" then GHRP-6. If he doesn't want to get fat because of the increased appetite then get GHRP-2. It should him with his problems.

I have also considered giving it to my parents but they would never allow me to inject them anything.
    Yeah that's probably better idea, I will just leave GHRP-6 for me and order some GHRP-2 for him, and I will definitely make a log for him.
  14. #14 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    At his age I would also seriously consider testosterone replacement therapy.
  15. #15 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    At his age I would also seriously consider testosterone replacement therapy.
    I am not sure if he lacks testosterone.. His libido is good for his age. But do you think he should go to his doc and do a blood work?
  16. #16 26th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Sorry to hijack thread... Does anyone else get jaw pain from using GHRP-2?? I am using very high quality ghrp-2 now and my jaw really hurts.
  17. #17 26th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    Sorry to hijack thread... Does anyone else get jaw pain from using GHRP-2?? I am using very high quality ghrp-2 now and my jaw really hurts.
    When I start using peptides after some time off I get this.. But it seems to subside after a couple of weeks.
  18. #18 26th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    Lower your dose and when you don't feel it anyway then slowly increase it again.