• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th April 2017 
    Thanks

no changes in appetite from GHRP-6

It's not the first time I'm using GHRP-6 but this one is from different source and I don't feel the hunger effect?

I am using it for a few days, started with a single 100mcg injection and now I am injecting 100mcg 3x times a day, but don't feel any appetite increase.

My sleep is definitely deeper since I started and it also feels that my libido is better.

Is this GHRP-6 or something else?

I thought that it might be GHRP-2?
  2. #2 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I know that some people don't get the appetite increase, not sure why. I have used it and after every injection I get so hungry that I feel sick. For some it works, for some it doesn't.
  3. #3 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Try increasing your dosage, I found that from 100mcg I don't really get hungry but from 300mcg I can eat anything.
  4. #4 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Appreciate your input guys.. I will try to increase the dosage, maybe it helps.

But it's weird, because last time I experienced hunger, so I guess I should feel it this time as well? Maybe it is mislabeled ghrp-2 or something else?
  5. #5 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I remember the first time I tried it, I got pretty bad hunger effect, it almost felt that I'm gonna pass out if I don't eat anything in the next 10 minutes. Felt really close to hypoglycemia. But I don't know what happened... maybe I got used to it, because I don't get that crazy hunger anymore, just a slight appetite increase.
  6. #6 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I've found that I only get hungry on it when my stomach is empty - in the morning. The next time I dose after my workout - 2 hours after a meal and don't feel any appetite increase. It's pretty weird because I thought that you shouldn't eat 20 minutes before or after injection, but I wait atleast 2 hours and it still doesn't work.
  7. #7 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasiak View Post
    I've found that I only get hungry on it when my stomach is empty - in the morning. The next time I dose after my workout - 2 hours after a meal and don't feel any appetite increase. It's pretty weird because I thought that you shouldn't eat 20 minutes before or after injection, but I wait atleast 2 hours and it still doesn't work.
    It's the same for me.. I get hunger cravings only in the morning when my stomach is empty, that's why I am dosing only in the morning and before going to sleep, it really helps with sleep.
  8. #8 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Does it have any other benefits except hunger cravings? Or that's the only reason why you use it? I am just asking because I've never had a problem with my appetite, so I won't even touch it.
  9. #9 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentinus View Post
    Does it have any other benefits except hunger cravings? Or that's the only reason why you use it? I am just asking because I've never had a problem with my appetite, so I won't even touch it.
    It's a growth hormone releasing peptide. People use it to increase levels of growth hormone, increased hunger is just a side effect that many people find like a good effect With increased growth hormone levels you got multiple benefits like anti aging, muscle gain, fat loss etc..
  10. #10 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    It's a growth hormone releasing peptide. People use it to increase levels of growth hormone, increased hunger is just a side effect that many people find like a good effect With increased growth hormone levels you got multiple benefits like anti aging, muscle gain, fat loss etc..
    Thank you bro. Compared to synthetic growth hormone it is so fricking cheap. What is the recommended dosage? Also could you comment about water retention on this stuff? I've heard that it makes you hold water, I'd love to try this but don't really wanna look like melon and feel puffy.
  11. #11 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentinus View Post
    Thank you bro. Compared to synthetic growth hormone it is so fricking cheap. What is the recommended dosage? Also could you comment about water retention on this stuff? I've heard that it makes you hold water, I'd love to try this but don't really wanna look like melon and feel puffy.
    It is recommended to use GHRP-6 together with Mod GRF1-29 for better results. Because GHRP will stimulate pituitary to release pulse of GH but Mod GRF will amplify this pulse. Saturation dose of GHRP/MOD is 1mcg/kg - men usually just take 100mcg 2-5 times a day. About water retention - well, my muscles look fuller and more vascular, but it's not like the moonface you get from steroids.