• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th April 2017 
    Thanks

when should i start hgh

Hey boys.

Soon I will finish my steroid cycle (testosterone, winstrol)

After 2 weeks I will stop using steroids, and I got some hgh... I am wondering when should I start it? during pct? right now, or save it for the next cycle? As I know with HGH you can't consume alot of carbs, but I don't really want to reduce carbs, because I'd probably lose some muscle gains..

The main reasons I want to use HGH is to help keep gains from aas cycle, and also burn some fat.
  2. #2 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion if you have enough of the stuff to last some time then start using it right now.

If you are looking for fat loss then you should take it everyday, every other day protocol is for muscle mass.

No dude, don't reduce calories or carbohydrates because when coming off steroids it is essential to keep your calories up. Maybe do more cardio
  3. #3 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't really aim for fat loss during PCT. You should aim for keeping as much muscle gains as possible. Except if you use a very high dose of HGH.
    If you can keep most of the gains then it should be pretty easy to cut on your next steroid cycle. You could also use your HGH together with growth hormone secretagogue peptides
  4. #4 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, that is my main goal, but also I want to steadily lose the fat that I gained during my cycle. but thanks for advice. Also, do I need to use T3 if I'm gonna run low dose of growth hormone? and which peptides would you recommend? ghrp-2?
  5. #5 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KP6 View Post
    Well, that is my main goal, but also I want to steadily lose the fat that I gained during my cycle. but thanks for advice. Also, do I need to use T3 if I'm gonna run low dose of growth hormone? and which peptides would you recommend? ghrp-2?
    It would simply be less pricey to use ghrp-2+mod grf + 1-2 iu's of gh 10 min after peptide injection. Or you can use more hgh without peptides but it will cost more.

You don't need T3.