• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: hgh questions

1. #1 19th April 2017 
    Thanks

hgh questions

Hello

1. I want to start using Human growth hormone, but I would like to do full medical diagnostics first so I know that I'm healthy and ready to start hgh. Where I could do that in the UK?

2. Can you recommend some online shop where I can buy pure human growth hormone?

3. Will I need to go to the gym? or can I simply do some bodyweight exercises like push ups and some cardio (running, cycling)
  2. #2 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Why you wanna use hgh? Have you ever trained in your life? HGH is pretty advanced body building drug, and beginners shouldn't touch it.
  3. #3 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid View Post
    Hello

1. I want to start using Human growth hormone, but I would like to do full medical diagnostics first so I know that I'm healthy and ready to start hgh. Where I could do that in the UK?

2. Can you recommend some online shop where I can buy pure human growth hormone?

3. Will I need to go to the gym? or can I simply do some bodyweight exercises like push ups and some cardio (running, cycling)
    1. you should go to your GP probably

2. not allowed to talk about sources in public forums, maybe someone will pm you

3. seriously? dude I dont think you are ready for hgh if you ask questions like that. why you want to use it?
  4. #4 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am 25 years old 1,83m and weigh 70kg's. I have fat around mid section and I look like skinny fat guy.

I want to use HGH because I've read that famous people use HGH injection to stay in good shape without putting effort in working out and diet.
  5. #5 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am 25 years old 1,83m and weigh 70kg's. I have fat around mid section and I look like skinny fat guy.

I want to use HGH because I've read that famous people use HGH injection to stay in good shape without putting effort in working out and diet.
    Appreciate your honesty, but dude.. HGH is not that great especially if you have never trained in you life before.. you will spend thousands on it and will see very little difference.
    To be honest.. you don't need any drugs at this moment.. all you need is start working out and eating alot of clean foods. As a beginner you will see big difference in just 3 months without any drugs. When your progress slows down then start thinking about drugs...
  6. #6 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    HGH course will be pricey and you won't see the results that you are waiting for. You can really change your shape simply by eating clean and training. Stop trying to find shortcuts.
  7. #7 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Money is not a problem for me, but I just wanna know if it will improve my shape.

Trust me, clean diet is not enough for me, it simply goes in my butt, thighs and stomach. My upper body and my arms are very skinny.
  8. #8 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Money is not a problem for me, but I just wanna know if it will improve my shape.

Trust me, clean diet is not enough for me, it simply goes in my butt, thighs and stomach. My upper body and my arms are very skinny.
    Steroids, peptides or growth hormone won't do anything if you don't train and you are eating junk.

What you need is start eating clean food 5-6 times a day. Make sure there is protein/veg/ healthy fats in every meal. Also start going to the gym, and choose a training program that fits your regimen. For beginner like you I recommend starting strength. It is very good to build strong body. If you want to use supplements then get whey protein powder, vitamins, fish oils.. That's all you need for the start.
  9. #9 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Steroids, peptides or growth hormone won't do anything if you don't train and you are eating junk.

What you need is start eating clean food 5-6 times a day. Make sure there is protein/veg/ healthy fats in every meal. Also start going to the gym, and choose a training program that fits your regimen. For beginner like you I recommend starting strength. It is very good to build strong body. If you want to use supplements then get whey protein powder, vitamins, fish oils.. That's all you need for the start.
    Thank you brother