• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th April 2017 
    Thanks

mate wants to use high dose of hgh

I have a friend who is using HGH, he told me that his got shitload of it. He is using 6iu's/day at the moment but he told me that he wants to bump it up to 15iu's/day.

I told him that it's too frickin much, and that he should simply continue using 6iu's. What are your opinions?

His plan is to do 3on/3off @ 15iu's
  2. #2 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't know if that's a good plan, but your friend must be loaded with cash!
  3. #3 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    I don't know if that's a good plan, but your friend must be loaded with cash!
    haha, yeah he is, I've been trying to get some free stuff from him, but he is not giving me lol
  4. #4 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't see any reason why would he use 15iu/day. If he isn't 120kg+ lean then there is no point in my opinion. I think it would be better to keep using 6iu's/day or increase it up to 8iu's and use it for a longer period of time.
  5. #5 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Of course it's his money and he can spend it how he wants, but probably it will be much more cost effective to use less amount of hgh. It will most likely not harm him, but CTS and water retention might be unbearable.

In my opinion with HGH it is better to use avarage dose but for longer period of time.
  6. #6 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Does it make a difference how old he is as well or just the weight and experience with steroids etc. I've read that someone in their 20's need much more of the stuff then older person, I guess because young guy still produces quite alot of GH naturally.
  7. #7 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBeef View Post
    Does it make a difference how old he is as well or just the weight and experience with steroids etc. I've read that someone in their 20's need much more of the stuff then older person, I guess because young guy still produces quite alot of GH naturally.
    Yes, you'd need much more HGH if you are 20 year old when compared to someone who is 40 year old. But not 15iu's, even for a 20 year old it is way too much. Most people don't need more then 8-10iu's.
  8. #8 19th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I can't even imagine taking 15iu's/day. I have used HGH before and from just 4iu's every other day I got quite bad CTS, and it was pretty hard to do basic things with my left wrist, it's weird that I got it only in my left wrist.