• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: new to hgh

1. #1 18th April 2017 
    Thanks

new to hgh

Hey, I am new in this forum and to the peptides.

I have been cycling steroids for years but will start using HGH now. I've purchased 100 iu's of growth hormone, but want to know what'd be the most effective way to take ut? I've read that many people say Mon-Fri 4iu/day, some say 4iu ED, and others say 8iu EOD. Also what is the best time to take it?

I am pretty big guy - 100kg lean
  2. #2 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I can't really say that ed is better then eod, you should switch them from time to time, like run ed for a couple of months and then switch to eod (x2 dose so it stays the same)
    people run it Mon-Fri mostly because they want to save some money and can't afford to run ED.

But you will need much more then 100iu... 100iu would be less then a month and you should run hgh atleast for a couple of months because less is a waste in my opinion. how old are you? if you are still young (in your 20's) then it won't do much.
  3. #3 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I will get 200iu more in a few weeks when I get my salary. I am thinking of running it for three months. I am 24 years old.
  4. #4 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I will get 200iu more in a few weeks when I get my salary. I am thinking of running it for three months. I am 24 years old.
    I don't think you need HGH at your age. Your natural growth hormone levels are still high, better save your money.
  5. #5 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you, but I will try it anyway because I have 100iu's already. But how many iu's I should take if I wanna gain muscle?
  6. #6 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you, but I will try it anyway because I have 100iu's already. But how many iu's I should take if I wanna gain muscle?
    HGH is not a muscle builder. The best gains you can hope for from HGH is about 3kg of lean mass in 6 months. For this it depends on your brand, if you are using clinical grade HGH then about 3-4iu's, if it's some china brand then 6-10iu's/day.
  7. #7 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    HGH is not a muscle builder. The best gains you can hope for from HGH is about 3kg of lean mass in 6 months. For this it depends on your brand, if you are using clinical grade HGH then about 3-4iu's, if it's some china brand then 6-10iu's/day.
    Ok, it looks like I'll need way more then 100iu's, alright that's not a problem.
    One more thing I wanna know - I've read that it is important to stay away from carbohydrates after injection HGH.
    How important is this? What can happen if I eat my carbs? And how long after injection should I wait before eating?
  8. #8 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Ok, it looks like I'll need way more then 100iu's, alright that's not a problem.
    One more thing I wanna know - I've read that it is important to stay away from carbohydrates after injection HGH.
    How important is this? What can happen if I eat my carbs? And how long after injection should I wait before eating?
    With peptides you should take them on an empty stomach and eat only half and hour after injection, but I'm not sure if it's the same with hgh.
  9. #9 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Depends on your goals, if you are trying to lose bodyfat then it is the best to inject it on empty stomach and put your carb meal as far away as possible because it will really help to burn that extra fat. If you are bulking then it doesn't really matter