• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th April 2017 
    Thanks

Spot fat burning with Growth hormone

Can growth hormone reduce fat at specific areas? I mean if I inject it in my love handle or lower abs, will it make me lose fat there?

Or is it simply an old myth?

I've heard that people say it can spot reduce fat?
  2. #2 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    It's a myth, it's not possible to spot reduce fat, human body doesn't work that way.. The only way to spot reduce is liposuction.
  3. #3 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burner09 View Post
    It's a myth, it's not possible to spot reduce fat, human body doesn't work that way.. The only way to spot reduce is liposuction.
    I know, but I want to know why some people are so convinced that HGH can reduce fat in the spot of injection? I've talked with some people and they say that it simply melts away fat in abdominal area when day inject subq in belly fat..
  4. #4 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used HGH for a long time, and have tried injecting it in different spots, IM and subQ but never noticed spot reduction, so in my opinion this is total nonsense.
  5. #5 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    I know, but I want to know why some people are so convinced that HGH can reduce fat in the spot of injection? I've talked with some people and they say that it simply melts away fat in abdominal area when day inject subq in belly fat..
    Are you sure that those people have ever used HGH? Or do they get some kind of placebo effect? sounds weird, I have actually never heard that hgh is good at spot reduction.
  6. #6 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have no idea about the growth hormone, but you can use the fat burning supplements to reduce your body fat just like my brother. He is on a supplement diet to get his body in perfect shape. The supplement consumption is purely a natural way of losing body fat, and it only only burns the required portion fat also gives the positive result in burning whole body fat. He got to know about the supplement from the article source and ordered it immediately for the regular use.
    Last edited by EricaWatson; 3rd June 2017 at 10:14 AM.