• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th April 2017 
    Thanks

peptides for fat loss

I am looking for peptide that is the most effective in terms of fat loss. Could you suggest me something and dosages?
    Here is what I can easily get from my source:

hygetropin hgh

GHRP-2
    Mod GRF1-29
    GHRP-6
    CJC1295 DAC

HGH Frag

Which one would be the best for fat loss? GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 is the cheapest option but I see that most people are using it along with Mod GRF1-29. That would make it close to real HGH in terms of costs.
  2. #2 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    hygetropin hgh 5iu/day

GHRP-2 100mcg/3x day
    Mod GRF1-29 100mcg/3x day
    GHRP-6 100mcg/3x day
    CJC1295 DAC 2mg/week

HGH Frag 500mcg/day

Does those doses look correct for fat loss? I am not going to use all of them together, I am simply trying to calculate the costs and which peptide to choose.
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to an1mal For This Useful Post:

Evan Liang (30th March 2018),marywash (23rd January 2018)

4. #3 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Dosages look correct.. Can you get some Ipamorelin? In my opinion for your goal it would be the best to use GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin together with Mod GRF1-29.
    Use them 3x times a day of each. And it's really advisable to inject in the morning and do a fasted cardio for that extra fat loss.
  5. #4 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Dosages look correct.. Can you get some Ipamorelin? In my opinion for your goal it would be the best to use GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin together with Mod GRF1-29.
    Use them 3x times a day of each. And it's really advisable to inject in the morning and do a fasted cardio for that extra fat loss.
    Stack it with ECA or Clenbuterol for best results!
  6. #5 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    How much fat you lose during cutting will mostly depend on your diet and cardio. It is also much cheaper way to lose fat. But peptides and other fat burning drugs can be a really nice addition to a good diet and cardio.
  7. #6 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I suggest you to choose from GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin and use it together with Modified GRF(1-29)

GHRP-6 would work as well but it makes you hungry so that is not the best choice when cutting.

In my opinion, peptide combo will be better then synthetic HGH or HGH fragment.
  8. #7 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you for tips. Well, I am already pretty lean, but would like to cut some more fat. Another questions - which peptide will help me to stay lean and maybe add some lean body mass?

My diet and training regime is very good already..

Btw I tried GHRP-6 and didn't really notice any changes in appetite, why is that? Do everyone get that side effect? Or was my GHRP-6 crap? Or maybe I stored it not correctly? Does unmixed GHRP-6 vials need to be stored in the fridge?
  9. #8 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Unmixed GHRP-6 should be stored in the freezer, after it's mixed - in the fridge.

In my opinion it is best for you to use

GHRP-2 100ug 3x day
    Mod GRF 100ug 3x day
    1-2iu's of HGH am/pm, inject it 10 minutes after peptide injection.
  10. #9 23rd January 2018 
    Thanks
    Hi there, thanks for sharing with us. I agree that losing fat depends on what you eat and what is your workout plan. There are many diet plan which can help in losing fat. I am also planning to lose my body fat and while discussing with my friend, he suggested me to follow guide minceur which helps to maintain weight. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  11. #10 30th January 2018 
    Thanks
    We are doing HGH Fragment 176-191 6mg, Modified GRF 3mg, Ipamorelin 3mg (12mg Total Blend)
    We ordered this blend and mixed with 1.5Ml of BAC water.
    I know/think we need 100mcg of Ipamorelin to have saturation, so we pinned the 5th tick mark on a .5ml pin before bed 2 hours or more after food and again in the am right when we wake up.
    This should be netting us 100mcg Ipam / 100mcg Mod GRF, and 200mcg HGH Frag.?? Im pretty sure.. Per pep calculator..

We have been testing for about a month with no real weight loss, I think I'm sleeping better and about every other day we have low grade headache,.
    I read somewhere the for 200+ lbs person we should take 200mcg Ipam
    Any help would be cool. thnx
  12. #11 4th February 2018 
    Thanks
    GW-1516 – The Ultimate Fat Loss Peptide.
    Are you looking into losing those excess pounds? If these stubborn body fat is giving you a headache, then you should try the product that I discovered. GW1516. Now you might wonder if GW1516 really works as a fat loss product. This researched chemical was developed in the 90s and is continuously gaining the top spot for the best cutting agent. GW1516 was specifically designed to prevent tumors to form in the breasts, prostate, and colon. But later on, it was discovered that this product is effective for weight loss in the bodybuilding circle. If you are not convinced, then let me go ahead and introduce you to this amazing product that might just be the answer to the problems that you are facing with fat loss.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"
  13. #12 22nd May 2018 
    Thanks
    GHRP-6 along with CJC works decently, however, it makes you insanely hungry and i found this a serious problem when dieting hence the reason i used a total of 1 amp of each and have about ten amps of each still in the freezer LOL.