• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th April 2017 
    Thanks

gyno from growth hormone

Hello everyone.

Looking for some advice. About 3 months ago I completed half a year long growth hormone course. Few days ago small, painful lump under my right nip appeared. It's my first time when I have gynecomastia problems.. From what I've read it seems like prolactin induced gyno. I have only tamoxifen, it won't help me right? Which medications do I need to order? Letrozole?
    I have runned a few oral steroid cycles before but I don't think it's from that because I haven't used orals for 5 months already.
  2. #2 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I also tried to squeeze my nipple and some liquid came out of it.
  3. #3 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Caber will lower your prolactin levels but I'm not sure if it will do anything to existing gyno.
  4. #4 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    You need Caber (Dostinex) or Pramipexole. They will decrease your prolactin levels and deal with your gyno.

I suggest you to tell your doctor about it, and ask him to do a prolactin test.

Take care.
  5. #5 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Pramipexole helped me to deal with my prolactin induced gyno fantastically.
  6. #6 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    HCG is often sold as HGH and it could cause gyno. And if that's the case then you need medication for estrogen induced gyno not prolactin. You should do a blood test for estrogen and prolactin and if it's possible then check if your hgh is not hcg. Simply put some on the pregnancy test, if it's positive then it's HCG.
  7. #7 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    HCG is often sold as HGH and it could cause gyno. And if that's the case then you need medication for estrogen induced gyno not prolactin. You should do a blood test for estrogen and prolactin and if it's possible then check if your hgh is not hcg. Simply put some on the pregnancy test, if it's positive then it's HCG.
    I thought about this, but I don't think that's the case. My hgh was good, I had the usual side effects, like incredible sleep, CTS and pain in joints. My friend used the same as well. I have read that some people get gynecomastia from growth hormone but never thought that it will happen to me. I never had any problems gyno problems from oral steroids, it's quite ironic to get it from growth hormone.
  8. #8 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    The best is to do a blood test before you start taking any medicaments, because you must know what caused it and what you need to do to reverse it.